Chapter 15

Y/n's perspective:

I walk into my new bathroom to start putting things away. Phantom had cleared out two drawers and two shelves for all of my bathroom stuff. I started opening boxes and sorting through all of the stuff that I had put into it.

After a few minutes of me putting stuff in the drawer, I look into the mirror that looks into the bedroom. I see Phantom pulling off his tie. A blush starts creeping onto my face. I stop with my work and just stare at him in awe. He starts unbuttoning his shirt and my blush grows. Phantom notices and looks over at me and winks. I continue to blush and start working on putting stuff away.

Somehow I didn't notice Phantom walking up to me because I didn't notice him until his arms were wrapping around my arms. After he does that I smile and look at him in the mirror. He smiles and starts kissing my neck.

I let out a happy soft moan which warrants a smirk from Phantom. I feel him grab my hips tighter and grinding on me. I smile, "need something?"

He lets out a soft chuckle, "you could say that". He continues grinding on me. I let out a soft moan. Phantom smirks and picks me up and sets me on the counter so he can start making out with me. His tongue explores my mouth and I wrap my arms around his neck. I feel myself get lifted off of the counter.

Phantom lays me down on our bed and starts kissing down my neck. I smile and relax into his touch. With a snap of his fingers, Phantom completely undresses me and himself. He moves me to the edge of the bed so that he can have easier access to me.

He leans down to kiss me before sliding in. I let out a soft moan against his lips. He starts thrusting quickly inside of me. With each and every thrust I start moaning louder and louder. I see him smirk when he hears my moans. He grabs my legs and pushes them up in a way that they are flush with my body so he can thrust deeper and faster.

In a few short minutes, I feel myself getting close. Phantom senses that too and I see his smirk get wider and he goes faster. I release on him with a loud moan. Phantom releases too right after.

He pulls out and brings me up to his chest. I pant and snuggle into his chest. He lays down with me on his chest. Phantom rubs my back and I start feeling very sleepy. I feel his chest vibrate softly as he hums admiring me. Right before I fall asleep I hear him whisper, "welcome home, I love you doll".