Eight

Today was my day off. A cold saturday, with the rain beating against the window. I could imagine Angel, out in the cold walking home from work in the dark, wanting to just warm them up when they get back.

Angel walked in drenched head to toe, her glasses on the bottom of her nose, her whole body shaking with the cold. They slipped their shoes off and stood for a while shaking.
"Hi baby, I wouldve picked you up if i'd known it's be like this." I say, pulling off her coat and jumper.
The rain had soaked through their jumper and onto their shirt. Her whole body outlined.

"It's fine Love." She sighed, and pulled me onto the sofa approaching me ready to cuddle.
"Hm perhaps you shoyld shower first? Get all warm?"
She sulked, folding her arms like a child, "Without you huh?"
I felt bad using them when she looked so cold and tired so i kindly rejected.
"It's fine, yk where i'll be." She giggled and ran off, leaving me in my silence.

I heard the running of the shower and Angles clothes on the floor soon after. My mind trailed to many places, closing my eyes and seeing my Angel, the water dripping off her, her perfect body and every curve teasing me- and i couldn't help myself.

I jumped up, trying to be quiet as possible, taking my clothes off as i approached the bathroom- making sure i was fully undressed by the time i got there. I creeped in and Angel was lightly humming. All the lights were out except a few candles just enough to reveal her. The water dripping down their body, steam on their neck, the shampoo dripping down onto her boobs as she silently washed herself.

I stepped in, and kissed her neck, making her jolt but then grin as they realised what was happening.
"You really can't resist me can you?"
"Not when you're looking like this, i can't." I spun them round so they were pushed against the wall. Staring into her needy eyes, as i place gentle kisses on to her lips. Kissing down her neck, until i reached her breasts. Leaving a trail of marks and kissing them as she let out groans of pleasure.
"Look at me."
They look towards me, her breathe heavy against mine. Her eyes screwed shut as i slipped one finger in her already soaked pussy. I moved slowly, studying their whole face waiting to find the one spot
to drive into.
"I want you to look at me whilst i ruin you." I grabbed her with my free hand as she glared at me, their breathing speeding up as she ached to kiss me.

I slipped in another finger, as she grabbed on tightly to my boob, pressing harder any time i hit a spot.
"Right there daddy," they moaned into my ear.
I sped up, driving into the one spot that made her legs shake. They bit my lip, maintaining the eye contact as i grinned at my needy baby.
"Nearly.. there." She stuttered.
"Hm what's that?" I slowed down, avoiding any place i knew would help her.

She grabbed tighter, growing needier the slower i got, until my hand wasn't moving. They moved their hips desperately, moaning into my ear aching for pleasure and permission.
"Please.. Love."
"Please what?" I moved deeper into them.
"Please, let me cum."

Her needy commands, compelled me to speed up, pounding into the spot.
"Fuck FUCK i'm so close i'm.."
Her whole body was jolting ah isnt the wall, their moans becoming more desperate and needy. They looked into my eyes,
"Please" They moaned one last time, as i moved into her. The shake instantly filled up in her body, her breathing shook with pleasure.

I pulled out my hand
"Your cum is all over me Angel."
They pulled up my hand towards their mouth, sucking at my fingers desperately until all her cum was gone.

I smile, "Now, you get all clean and we'll watch a movie with snacks okay??"
She smiled, kissing my lips and then pushing me out of the shower.