| thirty four |

Chapter.34

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

Drake held a bouquet of red and pink roses in his left hand as he approached Charlotte. She stood at the kitchen island in Drake's home in Toronto. He walked up behind her and slipped one arm around her waist. She jumped slightly before she relaxed to Aubrey's touch.

"Happy six months baby," Drake pulled her into him and placed a sweet kiss on her cheek. The two had officially been dating for six months, but had been talking and interested in each other for eight months.

Charlotte smiled and turned towards him, "And to many, many more," Charlotte hugged Aubrey's waist.

"I love you," Drake leaned down and kissed Charlotte on her lips. He then handed Charlotte the roses. "Thank you handsome," She smiled at him. She looked around for an empty vase she could put them in.

When Charlotte put the roses into a vase with water she heard and voice from behind her.
"Char' can you put on YouTube for me and Luc'?" Adonis walked into kitchen. His blonde afro was all messed up and tangled. Charlotte looked at him and asked, "Can I pick out your hair first?"

Charlotte, Lucious, Drake, and Adonis had been staying at Drake's Toronto for the last two weeks together. Charlotte needed a break from the drama, it had been a month since the drama with Chris and it was still going on.

Adonis gave Charlotte a bummed out look. "It's either Char' does it, or I do it," Drake gave Adonis an ultimatum. "Char'," Adonis said in an instant. Drake could get rough with the pick sometimes, but Charlotte was gentle.

"Good stuff," Charlotte gave him a sweet smile.  Drake nodded his head to the living room, "Go sit with Lucious, Char will bring the pick out there." Adonis listened to his father and walked back into the living room.

"I want to ask you something real quick," Aubrey turned back to Charlotte. She leaned on the counter and waited for his question. "You figure out if you're bringing Chris to court?"

Charlotte resisted rolling her eyes. "Aubrey, I've told you that I don't think I'm going to do it."

"So, you're just going to let him get away with it?" Drake scrunched his eyebrows. The last thing Charlotte wanted to do was talk about this for the hundredth time. She left L.A. get away from the topic of Chris.

"I'm not letting him get away with it!" Charlotte raised her voice. Drake jerked his head back, and Charlotte noticed his reaction. She continued in a more quiet tone, "I'm pissed that he got to slap me around for years, and nothing happens to him. But who am I to take away Lucious's father from him?"

Drake shook his head in anger, not at Charlotte but towards Chris. "I think you should still try to get justice." Charlotte had had enough, she was about to walk away from Drake. But he grabbed her wrist.

"Charlotte," He said in a soft tone, "But if you don't want to I understand. Alright?" Drake looked into Charlotte's brown eyes.

"I'm just not ready," Charlotte shook her head and looked down in defeat. Drake lifted up her chin and told her, "That's fine. Just never let your crown fall, alright? Your strong and he can't take that from you."

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

Charlotte sat on the edge of the couch as she picked out Adonis's bright blonde afro. He sat on the floor next to Luscious and they watched some Roblox YouTube videos.

Drake was sat next to Charlotte, he leaned back on the couch and scrolled through his phone. When he looked at the time he realized that he had a meeting in an hour at the OVO office. "Baby," He got Charlotte's attention, "I gotta go to a meeting at OVO, then I have to meet Azul at the studio."

Azul was a music artist from the states, and Aubrey would fly her and her husband out to Toronto so she could help Aubrey with his album. "So you're going to be gone all night, with Azul?" Charlotte wasn't usually the jealous person in the relationships she was in. But, Azul was Drake's type, physically and personality wise.

"I'm sorry," Drake rubbed her back. She shrugged her shoulders, "I like her, and I get that she has a husband and all. But."

"I actually think they broke up. She mentioned it to me the last time we were in the studio," Drake told Charlotte. Her heart dropped to her stomach, and Drake could sense that. "Babe, it's just business. I promise."

The words, "I promise." Didn't mean anything to Charlotte anymore, she'd been lied to and played too many times. Drake could still see doubt in her face. He leaned up and whispered in her ear, "I'll come home and prove that it's only you that's on my mind."

Charlotte couldn't help but to smile, she shook her head at how pervy he could be. Drake smirked at her and started to say goodbye to the boys.

"Don' I'll be back. Be good for Char'," Drake kissed the top of Adonis's head. "Luscious, see you later my man," Drake kissed the top of Luscious head too.

"Love you guys," Drake called out before he left he room. "Love you too," The three called back to the rapper.

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

It was the end of the OVO meeting, Drake and 40 were walking down the marble hallways. "I've been thinking of something," Drake told 40.

"Okay," 40 nodded, "This can be really good, or really bad. So hit me with it." The sound of their footsteps echoed through the halls.

Drake fixed the Rolex around his wrist, "I want to sign Charlotte to OVO."

40 thought for a couple of moments before he told Drake. "Okay, great move for the company. She a great artist, she would raise our numbers, all that. Only thing is that it could possibly get messy if y'all don't work out."

"How you gonna' feel if your ex is signed to your record label?" 40 raised his eyebrows at his long time friend.

Drake shook his head, "It wouldn't be an issue. I'll always support her wether I'm her boyfriend or not. She stuck with me for life anyway."

40 was still unsure of the idea, "Look, let me bring it up to a couple more people. But at the end of the day, it's your company, your decision."

❤️ 💬 ✈️Liked by charlottejenner and 3,285,753 otherschampagnepapi sittin courtside with a bad bitch 🦉🦉View all 1,129 commentskhloekardshian my true parents 🥺

❤️ 💬 ✈️
Liked by charlottejenner and 3,285,753 others
champagnepapi sittin courtside with a bad bitch 🦉🦉
View all 1,129 comments
khloekardshian my true parents 🥺