❁26:Realisation❁

JK's eyes never left the screen as he watched the bl series. Suspense in him made him want to watch without stopping.

At this point, JK was angry on the character in the story for being harsh to his friend for just having crush on him. But little did he know that he was the actual bad character of an actual story of his own life as he was also being harsh with Jimin for the same reason.

After many episodes, the character finally realised his mistake and sincerely apologized and tried to recover the damage he had done, which seemed a difficult task.

After many episodes, the whole series finally got over with a happy ending as the characters got together and kissed.

When the two male lead characters of the bl series kissed, JK's eyes widened as he felt disgusted by looking at it. However, his face of disgust disappeared in some seconds. It wasn't even anything gross and that's what JK finally realised as he looked at the characters kissing. Deep down, he enjoyed the whole series and was happy that the characters got together.

As JK looked at them kissing, he flew to his own world of imagination. For a second, when he looked at the characters kissing, he imagined none other than Jimin and himself kissing each other instead of characters.

His eyes widened as he shook the thought away.

What did I just imagine?

JK thought as he quickly closed the laptop and got up. He stretched his arms and legs because he was sitting there for so much time. He literally watched all the episodes in one single day. Well, there weren't many episodes.

He picked up the laptop and got out of his room. He placed the laptop back on the table and got into the kitchen where his mom was cooking something. He went to her and back hugged her.

She didn't get surprised by it because she felt the smell of perfume his son uses in the kitchen.

"Jungkook, you finally came out of your shell? You were in your room all day. What were you doing?" She asked as Jungkook pulled away and went to the slab of the kitchen before sitting there like a small kid.

"I was watching the series you told me about. I completed it" He replied as his mother looked at him, surprised. But a smile spreaded on her face.

"You liked it that much?" She asked.

"Yeah, it was good" JK replied. He just said good but actually, his heart wanted to scream that it was an amazing series. Though, he decided to be quiet.

"I'm glad you like it. I hope you don't have those orthodox thinkings anymore" She said as JK looked at the floor.

He realised that he was being conservative and he was basically carrying old thinkings with him. When the world was out there supporting strangers who are in LGBT community, JK on the other hand literally hurted someone who was his best friend just because he was gay and had feelings for him. JK could have politely rejected him but there he was, being the international playboy.

JK was wrong and he knew it. He knew that his actions were wrong and he finally realised that he just damaged a bond that maybe he could never recover again.

No! I can still recover the damage. At least, I can try. I can't lose my best friend.

Jungkook thought in his mind. He didn't know why but everytime he thought about losing Jimin, an uneasy feeling would build inside of him. He wanted to undo the damage, but how? He looked up and saw his mother, who was cooking. Yes, maybe his mom could help. Mothers are the best solution.

"Mom" He mumbled as his mother looked at him and hummed in response for him to continue. For a second, he was hesitant. He didn't know how his mother would react to it. But it was the only way he could get some help.

"I want to tell you something" He mumbled, enough loud for his mom to hear. He took a deep breath when his mother nodded.

"Mom! Jimin is gay" He quickly said and noticed how his mother eyes got widen on hearing it. Her head shot up as she looked at JK in disbelief.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yes mom. And there are some more things I want to tell you" JK said before turning of the flame on which his mom was cooking and holding the hands of his mother. He took her out of the kitchen and made her sit on the couch.

Then he told her everything. Every single thing. From top to bottom. He told her how Jimin confessed to him and how he rejected him with harsh words. He told him how almost everyone in the dorm was gay. And even told her that Namjoon and Jin were dating each other.

Mrs Jeon was listening to him carefully as she listened everything he said. She knew something was off and she finally know what the problem was.

Jungkook told her everything and then looked at her as though he was trying to read her expressions. He was a little nervous on how his mother was going to react on it.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
Hope y'all like the chapter. Finally, Jungkook understood his mistake.

I'm happy that he'll try to make up for his mistakes but for sure it is going to be very difficult.

Please vote and comment.

Next chapter will be published soon.

Till then, peace out. (◕‿-)