fifty two - "I'm in love with an idiot"

W I L L O W

W I L L O W

"You can open your eyes now" Sargent said when he took his hands off of my eyes and I gasped, I was staring at the biggest ice cream parlor I've seen my entire life.

"YES! I was craving ice cream so much" I said and hugged him while he chuckled, "I wanted us to have even more memories at ice cream parlors since we actually had a great time at the other one that day" he said and I nodded, "Yeah, it was a great day"

We walked into the place and Sargent ordered his usual, cotton candy ice cream and I ordered a passion fruit sorbet.

"So, tell me everything" he said while we sat down and I let out a sigh.

"So as you know, Elijah is my brother, well -half- brother, his dad and my mom were dating back in the days and his father had to run away with Elijah because my mom's psychopathic husband,my father, who she was forced to marry threatened to kill them if my mom didn't obey him so she told him to take their son and run away."

"Wow, that's just...wow. How have you been? I wish I could be by your side when you went through went through all that" he sighed and I smiled and grabbed his hand and squeezed it softly, "Hey...we had our own problems and besides I wasn't ready to talk about it with anyone" I said and he nodded for me to go on.

"And...I have a sister too. Her name is...Elsie and she has a brother...well they're step siblings but they share the same mother" I said and he nodded while he ate a big spoon of ice cream, "And uh...her stepbrother is...uh...Ryan"

"Oh that's cool so Rya- WHAT" he yelled and everyone at the ice cream parlor stared at us, "Schhh! I know, I know you hate him but I don't know Sarg, you know, he's different from...when he's in public?"

"Oh, baby, we're talking about freaking Ryan Adler. I've known him for awhile the business he's in-"

"My father is in that business...he's the boss of Ryan" I said and he choked on his ice cream and I patted his back to make the choking stop, "Willow, I thought my life was a drama trailer but yours is a goddamn 120 episodes of a turkish series" he joked and I looked at him weirdly.

Turkish series? Really?

"I mean uh, wow, I'm shocked but I'm also sad because if I feel so shocked how did you feel about it all?" he asked and I thought about it all, "He's not the father I thought he was. My mom always told me these heroic and nice things about "my father" but he's not like that at all. He literally talks in riddles or something? And he's not nice."

"Did he hurt you? I swear I'll shoot him with his own gu-"

"Sargent, no. Besides he didn't hurt me...he's just not the father figure everyone wishes for," I explained and left the slap and Lucca Santo thing out because I don't want anything to ruin our peaceful moment.

"Great, he better not lay any hand on you. Did that Ryan try anything? You know we hate each other and he'll do anything to hurt me" he explained and I chuckled, "Trust me, now that he knows who my father is he won't lay a hand on me, besides Elsie takes care of him and makes him shut up" I said and he laughed, making the zoo in my tummy go crazy.