Conan (Shinichi Kudo) x male reader, part 2

Anime: Cased closed

Episodes 1 and 2

Plot: Taking the pill was the only choice he had, either that or die. (Y/n) was out with his family, since it was one of his cousin's birthdays. He found a chance to get some fresh air behind one of the food buildings. But he didn't realize that people wearing black followed him. Shinichi saw what was happening and followed.

A little about (Y/n): (Y/n) was a promising student, straight A's, kind to all. But that's from the outside, (Y/n)'s parents put too much pressure on him, making him live on the edge his whole life. Made to make his parents brag to their friends and families. A wallflower.

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language.

Some stories are too long to load all at once, look for the "End/To be continued..." to know when the story has or has not been fully loaded.

------------------------------

"Hey! Conan-Kun, (Y/n)-Kun." "What is it?" Conan asked, 'I'm still not used to this name.'

"Do you guys like girls? You know, a person that you like in school?" Conan sweated, "I... I haven't." (Y/n) answered no, but continued "Ren-san do you have one?" "I do, his name is Shinichi, I really like him."

"Oh? Would it be that Shinichi-Nii-chan you were looking for a while ago?" Conan said covering his smile, "That's right!"

"When Shinichi was young, he was naughty and caused a lot of trouble. And he was a detective nerd," (Y/n)'s eyes shined when the word detective was mentioned but lost interest quickly when Ran continued, "But, when he was given an important task, he was brave, reliable, and cool. I like Shinichi very much."

(Y/n) glanced at Conan to see his reaction to the confession, only to see a tomato, and a teasing smile appeared on the former's face. "But, you can't let Shinichi know about this." They continued walking, and Conan's face finally returned to normal.

"I live right here, it's like I have little siblings! I can tell you guys almost anything." Ran said smiling at the 'twins'. Conan mumbled something (Y/n) couldn't hear, "I'll introduce you to my dad!" Conan didn't follow her, (Y/n) looked back to see Conan's head down. "The truth is I'm-" but before Conan could say it (Y/n) pulled Ran and Conan aside to avoid the falling Kogoro.

"I'm coming I'm coming I'm coming! Ahhh." Kogoro looked back at Ran. "This is the first job in six months! A rich man's daughter has been kidnapped! A witness said that the kidnapper was a man in black." Conan's eyes widened at the mention of the man, when Korgoro called a taxi Conan also ran in the car causing Ran to pick up (Y/n)and follow behind.

"The crime is summoning me, the great detective, Mouri Kogoro!" He laughed and then saw the others adding beside him. "Why are you in the car?!" "It's because the child came on his own!" Conan heard the sentence and started his acting. "A car, A car! Wow!"

(Y/n) looked down at Conan with the urge to laugh at the acting, he was sitting on Ran's lap so he was taller than Conan. Kogoro noticed the two children, "Who are they?" "They're Professor Agasa's relative." "They'll get in the way of my work! Get out of the car now!" "How can we do that? We are on the highway."

Conan scouted back from how close Kogoro was getting, he turned around when he felt someone hug him from behind. "Acting." (Y/n) whispered. When they finally arrived at the rich man's place, (Y/n) let go of Conan and finally got out of the car.

During the whole case (Y/n) was observing the young detective. He watched with great interest as the detective kicked the ball with a determined face. Ran watched as the two kids played with the ball. "Wow! Conan-Kun, you're really good at kicking that ball!" (Y/n) realized what she was going to say next and kicked the ball away from Conan. Conan was just about to yell at him when Ran spoke her next words.