14. Possiblity

Adelpha's Pov:
I laid with Draco, who had finally calmed his breathing. I looked out the window at the rain that continued to pour, as my hand tangled into Draco's hair.

I laid on my back as he laid on my chest, his breathing slowly becoming steady. His arms hugged around me tightly, making sure I wouldn't go anywhere. My hand played with his hair while the other hand rubbed at his hot back.

He was supposed to be with Astoria, I was suppose to be with Harry, but here we were together in bed. Hadn't we ever learned?

I felt his breath hit my shoulder.

Draco had a panic attack due to what happen, which ended with us back together in the bed. He slept peacefully as the memories slowly came back to me, but I was ok, I wasn't scared, because in the end Draco was here.

I spelt the food Blaise and Luna were cooking, but had no interest for it. I never wanted to leave the position I was in right now. Draco blamed himself for what happen, but it was my own fault. I should've noticed the difference in the taste of it. I should've waited on Harry.

"Is Draco here?" I heard a muffled voice ask from somewhere in the dorm.

"I'll go check with Blaise." Luna's soft voice replied.

I knew Blaise was back in the living room or in Luna's room, but Astoria didn't know.

I turned my head towards my door as I heard the knob turning. I watched as Luna looked at me and the at Draco.

"Astoria is here." I whispered into Draco's ear.

He didn't reply instead tightened his grip around me and shook his head.

Luna noticed and walked out.

"No actually he hasn't seen him." She replied.

<>
I watched as the hands of April cleaned up the blood, a usual occurring thing that happened in the house. Mother and Father would get into a fight causing a little blood shed. Some nights worse then others.

I watched as Draco stirred in his sleep, his breathing speeding up. I felt a tear slide down his face and onto my shirt.

I quickly placed my hands on the side of his face and pulled him up, he immediately reacted and looked around frightened.

"It's me." I said as his eyes searched the room frantically as he now hovered above me.

His eyes found mine.

That were now purple underneath due to the lack of sleep and crying.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled.

I let my hand wrap around his fore arm beside my head and let my hand run up and down.

"It's-"

"Don't, please." He said as he moved away from me and onto the other side of the bed.

I didn't say anything instead I looked up at the ceiling replaying the night in my head.

"Are you okay?" His voice echoed threw me.

"I'm fine." I replied in a monotone as I continued to stare at the ceiling.

"Talk to me please?" He asked.

"I just keep replaying that night. What did I ever do to someone to deserve this?" I questioned as a tear fell down my cheek.