25'

𝐈𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐱𝐞𝐥 𝐱 𝐀𝐳𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐮
***

"You need to be aware of the truth and what it means for you now...being in this position."

I look at Hendricks, seeing him smirk as Whistler stood beside me. I glance down at him and take his hand for the act.

"I am well-aware." I respond firmly. I see him shrug as if what I said was nothing and I began to realize something else.

Azriel knocked out everybody at our wedding ceremony. As of now...no one has mentioned it. That's to be expected considering he did such a thing with no one seeing who he was, but at the same time...it was if that part of their memory was erased. I wouldn't be surprised if he was able to do that, but still.

What I am worried for it...him, mainly.

He is in hiding since he not only escaped from his dad and Marise, but he did such a thing at the wedding. There were too many people there for him to be pulling shit like that... Except he kind of had an excuse.

His memory is...confusing me. He forgot about the fact that we already discussed marriage. I don't know...what I can do about that. I'm not a vampire, I don't know anything about them.

I don't know if there's any differences or if it's the same. What will I do when he has the baby?

"I want to be certain of one thing in particular." He starts calmly, making me wait in annoyance. "That Azriel guy...I don't want to hear of him ever again."

"The hell?" I sneer at him, snorting at his words. "I don't have to listen to you anymore - not that I ever did. I'm the Head Alpha now, you answer to me."

Hendricks snickers, chuckling as he pats my shoulder. I could tell that that somehow impressed him. When I look at Whistler I noticed him looking at me nervously. We both agreed to this...yet why are we so reluctant to say a word?

"I'm pregnant." Whistler finally says calmly and I nod proudly. Leaning against him happily, I see Hendricks eyes narrow upon me.

"How am I to know that's the truth-?"

"I don't need you to believe us. Ever since you gave me that shit...we had no choice." I look away in disgust, only to glance back at him. "You got what you want."

He began to snicker at me as if that was a good thing to hear. It almost...made me give away the act off the bat.

"I am appreciative. This is for the best-."

"I'm sure it is to you too." I sneer at him in annoyance and how inconsiderate he was. All I wanted to do was make him disappear... Except I can't make the castle my home until Hendricks moves out.

I gave him a time limit and he has a whole month because that's how long I think I'll need.

What I want to do...is check up on Azriel again. Being here and not with him stressed me out, because he deserved the world. I wanted to protect him and he's in so much pain.

This isn't something he deserves.

If I could take his place...I would. Wait...if he placed his pain onto Marise then...

My eyes widened and I grab Whistler's hand tightly.

"I think we've spoken enough, I want to do something with my Mate. You have a month to move out, but you already knew that." I say firmly to him as I rush around him. My idea the only thing I could think about.

That's all I wanted to do.

Take his pain.

____at home____