𝟯𝟮 | 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵

wednesday january 12th

"We have five minutes." He says trying to convince me.

"Are you crazy? Your sister could be home any minute. No." I say firmly.

It's been a little over a week since we returned from the twins' house, we left the Sunday after New year's. Roman and I have continued with our 'agreement' and I am very happy that I agreed. "Do you want to repeat the pond situation?" I ask.

He quickly shakes his head and I stifle a laugh. The other day when we thought no one was home we decided to go to the pond for...well I'm sure you know. Turns out Rebecca forgot to mention her study group cut short so she almost caught us in the pond. I pushed Roman's head underwater and held it until Rebecca finally left.

Needless to say; we've been careless.

"Then stop being a horndog and get your ass on the other side of the couch," I order him.

"'Horndog'?" He asks with amusement.

"Oh shut it."

Good thing we didn't start anything because seconds later Rebecca walks in with Kenzie, Dean, and Asher. "Hey, guys." I greet them.

Asher jumps on the couch next to me, "have you checked your email yet?" He asks me.

"Why would I?"

"For your project." He says in a duh voice.

"Shit I forgot about that." I grab my MacBook from the coffee table and open up my email. Last week our creative writing professor told us we were going to be put into groups of four and have one week to come up with a rough draft of a story.

I open up my email and start looking through the information.

Ms. Kailani Knight,

You will be parred with the following students: Asher Marin, Roman Grey, Thomas Robbins.

Your topic: Romance.

You have until next Wednesday at 11:59 pm to get this turned in for full credit.

Best of luck.

-Professor Navarro.

"Congratulations to both of you. You have the honest of having me as a partner." I tell Asher and Roman.

"Who's Thomas?" I ask.

"He's a Junior, he's on the soccer team he's pretty chill," Asher explains.

I nod my head grab the remote. "Y'all sleeping over?" I ask.

They nod their heads. I go to Netflix to pick a movie. "Ou The Conjuring 2 is on Netflix now, we're watching it," I tell them and put on the movie. "No, I hate scary movies," Rebecca complains. "You can use my shoulder as a cover," Dean says with a smirk. Rebecca's cheeks start becoming red before Roman throws a pillow at Dean. "Watch it." He warns.