12. drunk hookup

Danny eventually got up from kurtis' lap and drank some whiskey too. at this poiht they could barley make coherent sentences. (just like me rn)

Kurtis leaned against danny and stared at the blank tv. Danny thought about how much he missed drew. But also he felt much more happier with Kurtis. He felt like kissing him but that might be the wrong thing to do.

"Kurtis do you miss drew." Danny asked just so he could get a conversation going.

"Yeap of course it would be so much more fun if he was here with us right now." Kurtis answered.

"Yea.. wait you dont think im fun?" Danny felt kinda hurt.

"Noo danny i love being around you, you are very funny and.." Kurtis paused realizing how close he was to danny when he turned to look at him. "..and sweet and pretty honestly. Im so glad i ever met you, you really mean a lot to me, even more than you can imagine."

Danny was shocked by Kurtis' sudden honesty and what looked like a declaration of love but he wasnt sure of that. Although he wished it was.

"Thank you Kurtis that means a lot." Danny said. He felt like a complete idiot because he felt like he was friendzoning him or just ignoring whatever he said.

Kurtis nodded and started to move away from him. Danny grabbed his hand and Kurtis stopped.

"Wait. i know i sound like an asshole.." Danny sighed. "you mean a lot to me too Kurtis."

"Yea but Drew means a lot more to you, right?" Kurtis sighed.

"Im not so sure anymore." Danny said moving closer to Kurtis. He leaned in slowly and examined Kurtis' facial expressions to see if he was taking it too far but kurtis seemed unbothered, just kind of shocked. Soon enough they were only like 2 inches apart but danny hesitated.

"Uh can i-" Danny started to ask but kurtis didnt give him much time to continue his question. He leaned in and closed the gap between him and danny.

They were drunkenly making out and it felt so right for them but for some reason it kind of felt wrong too. For danny it was because he felt like he was using kurtis, and kurtis felt like he was being used.

But in that moment it didnt matter. They felt good and thats all they really cared about.

After a while Kurtis sat on dannys lap and danny wrapped his arms around him, still kissing him. They didnt know where this was going yet but it was quite obvious where it could go.

Meanwhile drew was laying in his bed in the jail cell wondering what his friends were up to.

They're probably sleeping it's late Drew thought to himself. If only he knew.

Drew looked at the clock that was in the hallway outside his cell. It was 2:34am. He sighed and decided it was time for him to sleep. At least in the morning he'll be able to see them.

~

"Wait what are we doing Danny-" Kurtis started but was cut off.

"Who cares honestly." Danny said while taking his shirt off.

Kurtis was conflicted about everything that was going. Danny was confused about his feelings between him and Drew. Kurtis felt like he was being used maybe, but Danny would never do that right?

"Yea you're right." Kurtis said and took his shirt of too.

Let's leave it for the imagination what happened in the rest of the night.
(There's no fcking way im writing smut about this LMAO)

~

The next morning the guards let Drew out of his cell and after he signed some paperwork they let him go.

He walked alone towards the house happily and he couldn't wait to see his friends again. Soon enough he was unlocking the doors of the house and walking in.

"Guyss where are you?!" Drew yelled cause he couldn't see anyone anywhere.

He walked in Kurtis' room and saw an empty bed. Then he decided to go to Danny's room to ask him whats going on but the sight in front of him broke his heart.

He saw Danny and Kurtis cuddled on Danny's bed half literally half naked with a blanket over them. Both were asleep. Drew didnt know weather he should just leave or wake them up.

"uhm guys?" Drew said somewhat loudly to wake them up.

Danny didn't budge but Kurtis seemed to wake up. He looked up at drew and went pale. He wiggled out of Danny's embrace and got up, he was only in his underwear.

"What happened..?" Drew asked.

"I-I don't know we were both drunk. I'm sorry drew." Kurtis said.

"Why are you even apologizing?"

"Uhhm i dont know actually i just feel like i should?" Kurtis answered drews question.

"It's okay if you guys are a thing honestly i just didnt see it happen-" Drew started but Danny cut him off.

"What? wHats happening?" Danny mumbled while getting up. Then some memories came back to him.

"Yeaa anyway im going down to make breakfast while you two sort it out." Drew said while walking out of the room.

"Danny maybe this was a mistake im sorry if i-"

"No it's okay Kurtis i do care about you in that way buy i'm a bit confused at the moment." Danny sighed.

"So am i honestly" Kurtis replied sitting next to danny.

"Drew huh?" Kurtis said. Danny just nodded.

"Honestly same." Kurtis laughed a bit. It was quite a unique situation.

"Wait, you like Drew too?" Danny question and Kurtis just nodded. "Well then we should just ask him about his feeling about us!"

"So what do we do if he likes us both?" Kurtis asked.

"Well then we date eachother! that's possible right?" Danny said excitedly. Kurtis just laughed and agreed.

A/N yAll its Kurtis' Birthday today whoohooo!! im celebrating it with thé finest vodka i can find! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KURT!!