02

september 24th

september 24th

"i figured... well 'karl's sister' do you want me to show you around the smp?" tommy asked cheerily, genuinely happy to give her one.

"nah" elisa bluntly replied, nearly letting a snort out. finally cracking the two burst out laughing once again and elisa let out a 'yeah, sure' amidst her giggles.

the two teens ran around the server quickly, speedrunning visiting each monument that was important in the dreamsmp history, eventually coming up upon 'church prime'

elisa spammed ringing the bell, causing tommy to join in too. the girl started shouting "FROM THE TOP, JESUS WAPS, THATS A WAP THATS A WAP" with the other laughing hysterically in the background.

this duo was absolutely adored by all the viewers, situation being evident that the two were nearly best friends already.

at this point, they had climbed up ponk's tower, all the way to the to very top, where ladders didn't even reach. the two were jokingly punching each other when tommy pulled out a knock back III sword and made her fly down, all the way to her death.

"TOMMY" elisa screamed on her way down.

after a few moments of tommy laughing loudly, she made it to the top and and angrily punched him.

"i'm so sorry" he managed out between cackles.

"we are WAY past apologies tommyinnit" she warned, finally chuckling alongside him.

the two made it to the bottom of the tower once more, and were about to go into l'manburg when they saw a character with only sunglasses and underwear hiding behind a tree.

"ohhhh no, whatever you do, do NOT let this man sell you-"

"heh, you said doo doo"

the tommyinnit viewers on his stream saw his 'absolutely done' face as he made eye contact with the camera, letting her sit with that statement.

on the other hand, the karl jacobs- well, elisa jacobs viewers saw her face turn pink as she was trying not to deflate with giggles, which to no avail, her laugh was comparable to a ballon.

just then, a sound throughout their call rang and someone new joined the voice chat.

"KARLOS"

"try again"

amidst his giggles, quackity managed a "huh?"

"big q this is-"

"skip the introductions, where's the drugs big man? i was told you got them." elisa promptly asked, hiding the fact it was a joke fairly well.

tommy let out a loud scream-laugh causing everyone else to laugh.

"eyy man, i got some happy flour, and some-"

"happy flour it is"

quackity placed four cobblestone blocks out and placed string on each in of them. the two crouched and put their head down, mining the string as they mad snorting noises.

"ahhh that's the good stuff" quackity announced with elisa nodding the characters head in-game.

"big q she's a minor!" tommy groaned

"LETS GO ROB PEOPLE AND GREIF SHIT" she shouted, absolutely pumped and drowning out tommy's complaints.

"YEAH" quackity was quick to match her energy, just loud enough so you could bearly hear tommy say "nooo guys, c'monnn"

"that stupid mansion needs to be put in its place" elisa turned serious, as if it was a war duty being completed. quick to follow, quackity matched her energy once again, but british.

"oh indeed, it's been here for way too long".

quackity and elisa, sprinted towards the building, with tommy trailing close behind and pickaxes in hand mining whatever they could.

'ʙᴀᴅʙᴏʏʜᴀʟᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ'

in game chat read 'ʜᴇʏ! sᴛᴏᴘ ɪᴛ >:('

to which she replied 'ɴᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴏɴᴋɪᴍɢ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ, ᴅᴏ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ, ɴᴏ ʙᴀʟʟs' as if she were baiting him.

"everyone curse as much as possible when he joins the call" quackity immediately instructed, hearing hums of agreement from the other two.

the quick 'da-doo' chime in discord rang through each persons ears and before badboyhalo could get a word in, the absolute chaos overtook the call, destroying any chance he had at yelling at them.

faint 'language's could be heard behind the cursing, and the trio not being able to keep the act up long due to breath shortage.

"i-i can't breathe" elisa squeezed out, laughing so hard her stomach hurt.

it took a few minutes for everyone to settle down but they all did, and badboyhalo flooded them with questions, to which tommy answered like he answered quackity.

as elisa listened, she couldn't help but think how much fun she was having and this was the happiest she had been in a while.

VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED •

• VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED •