•𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊•

_____________________________
『••✎••』

I closed my bedroom door as soon as I got in. You almost blew it Aria. Stupid, stupid girl.
I sighed as I walked over to my bed and sat on the edge of it massaging my head. I got up and walked over to the bathroom which as soon as I walked in I was mind-blown by how beautiful it was. It looked expensive, so expensive that if I touched anything it would break. I was to tired to have a shower so I brushed my teeth with a new toothbrush that was on the side, and washed my face with a clean cloth.

I walked back out into the bedroom and look around to find any clothes. I look the draws and there empty. I sigh realising I have no clothes to wear for bed. Guess I've got to face him again. I walk out of the room and look down the hallways wondering which way to go. I shrug my shoulders and go right. Right is always right, right? I start my journey down the hallway looking around trying to find Matteo. After many turns and walking down long hallways I come across a room which has a big black door and a gold door knob. Looks like an important room.

I knock on the door and wait. After about a minute or so I was about to knock again but the door opened. I stood there awkwardly with my right fist up indicating I was about to knock again and my eyes wide with shock. I quickly put my fist down and cleared my throat.

"Sorry sir, I was just wondering what am I supposed to wear for bed?"

"Oh, yeah I forgot about that come in." He opened the door wider and walked back into the room and I reluctantly followed after him. As soon as I walked inside I looked around the room, it was very dark much to my disliking, the walls were a dark grey, same with most of the furniture and there was also a black king sized bed with a black duvet and pillows. Geez that's a lot of dark coloured things.

I jumped a little when I felt his presence in front of me again, I looked down at his hands and noticed he was holding some sweatpants and a white t-shirt. "These are the smallest things I could find" he said as he handed me the clothes. I took the clothes into my hands and nodded at him.

"Thank you sir" I whispered just loud enough for him to hear. I kept looking down and turned away from him and walked out of the room, closing the door softly behind me.

———

I was now back in my room with the long t-shirt on that reached just higher than my knees and currently wearing underwear underneath and also trying to hold up the sweatpants but failed because every time they decided to fall down. I groaned quietly and took them off instead. I folded them back up and started walking back to his room.

I knocked on his door again and the door instantly opened greeting me with a pair of gorgeous hazel eyes. "What now" I heard his low voice say with a hint of irritation in it. I looked back down at my hands holding the sweatpants.

"T-these don't f-fit me I'm s-sorry s-sir." I lifted my arms up with the sweatpants in my hands showing him. Suddenly warm hands grabbed me by the waist and pulled into the room with him closing the door afterwards. I gasped as I looked up and gazed into his hazel eyes that swirled around with emotions like anger.

"Why the fuck did you walk around with only my t-shirt on and nothing underneath! My fucking guards are around here and you're basically naked!" He whisper-shouted.

I flinched in his arms. How could I of been so careless! Only just realising what I'm wearing I looked down and gasped. "Oh god" I murmured to myself.

I looked back up into his eyes and saw amusement dancing around in his eyes and he had a slight smirk on his face. I frowned and tilted my head to the side a bit. What's so funny? I stepped backwards but his hands tightened around my waist. "I'll just go back to my room now then sir" I said trying to get out of his arms but he didn't budge.

Damn what is he made of, stone? A small deep chuckle left his mouth and I blushed. Did I say that out loud? "Yes you did Aria." I quickly covered my mouth with my hand. Oops.

"Your not going back out there, tonight you'll stay here." He said as his hands tightened around my waist again pulling me a bit closer to him.

。・:*˚:✧。
____________________________
-chapter complete-
👼
Hey angels I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Make sure to keep voting and telling people about my stories ty <3
Also I'm so sorry for not updating for literally ages but I've had a lot going on at the moment so my updates will be slow.

Who expected Matteo to say that? I didn't!! Haha that's a joke I did expect it because I'm the one writing this story ;)

What will happen next?
Read on and find out!!

Thank you so much for 370 reads it means so much to me!! I'm freaking out that so many have read my book eek!!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart, I love you all🤍👼