20 | Andi

The room's very bright as my eyes fluttered open, sun shining through the large windows

               The room's very bright as my eyes fluttered open, sun shining through the large windows. I looked around, realizing I was in the bed alone. Sitting upright, I covered my breasts with the blanket and tossed my legs off side of the bed. My bare feet stepped on the night dress I wore the night before that was torn down middle and beside it was a male's t-shirt. I picked up the shirt, covering my naked body with it the hem stopped just below my ass.

               A chill shoots up my body once my feet touched the cold slate floor of the master suite's bathroom. I urinate, wash my hands, and brushed my teeth with the new toothbrush that sat on the sink counter. I tossed it away after I was done and followed the low sounds of old-school jams. I make it down the second staircase that leads me straight to the massive kitchen and I could hear the early seventies record more clearer.

               My eyes set on the breakfast nook, table full of food and him sitting at the table heavily concentrating on the spoon he scooped the yogurt with.

I chuckle softly. "Yogurt giving you issues?"

I got his attention and he eyed me, sitting down the yogurt.

               "Uh, yea' a lil bit." Hassan confessed and let out a quick chuckle. "Tried to make this li'l health snack I seen my Moms make. But I failed miserably."

               "It's okay." I assured, "Everything else looks real good."

               "Preciate it. I ain't kno' if you liked pancakes or waffles, so I made both. Me, personally, I fuck wit pancakes." he let me know, pointing to himself.

               "I choose waffles more." I winked reaching for a plate.

               Hassan stopped me. "Nah, you sit and relax. I got this."