It's Not a Secret Anymore (September 2010)

Harry: 16 Camryn: 16, 8 weeks pregnant Louis: 18 Zayn: 17 Liam: 17

Harry: 16
Camryn: 16, 8 weeks pregnant
Louis: 18
Zayn: 17
Liam: 17

❤️thank you to elliecarterson for requesting this chapter!!❤️

"Are you ready for this?"Harry asks, getting the popcorn out of the microwave and placing it in a giant bowl along with the other 4 bags he already put in.

Now that all of the boys live in London, they've decided to have a get together with Camryn every Friday night, even though they see each other practically every day. It's a nice way to get to know each other better and they all love hanging with each other. 

"I guess,"Camryn shrugs, finishing on the washing of their dinner plates and putting them in the dishwasher. "I mean, it's not really the boys I'm scared about."

"Management?"Harry questions.

"Management,"Camryn confirms with a nod.

Harry nods as he chews on a piece of popcorn, sitting on a barstool by their kitchen counter. That's what he's most nervous about too. He knows they're not going to take it well and the band is his dream. To think he had it and now it could be ripped away from him makes him want to scream.

"It will be fine,"Camryn says with a hopeful grin, looking over at Harry who's still mindlessly shoving popcorn into his mouth.

"You don't know that,"Harry whispers, looking down at the counter.

"Baby—"

"This is my dream, Cam,"Harry interjects, looking up at her to see her hands nervously fiddling with a dish towel shes holding. "This has always been my dream and now it's ruined."

"Harry, I know,"Camryn nods, feeling her throat clench up. If anything, Harry's been the one more excited and reassuring about the pregnancy. When Camryn feels like the world is falling down, he's the one to reassure her that they'll all be fine and that their baby is going to be the best thing ever. "If—if you don't want us to have the baby—"

"No, no, no,"Harry interjects again, snapping his head towards her and shaking his head. "Absolutely not. I know where you were going with that. I...I couldn't." He looks at the ultrasound photo hanging on the fridge that they got two days ago at their first appointment. "We-we heard the heartbeat. Our baby...had a heartbeat. We can't do that."

Camryn nods and sets down her washcloth, walking closer to him cautiously. "I know. I couldn't do it either. It's—"she looks down at her stomach and bites her bottom lip. "It's ours. The ultrasound made it so real."

Harry nods and sniffles as a tear rolls down his cheek. This isn't how he expected his life to turn out at all. Sure, he wanted to be a dad. He always has, just not at 16 years old. And he loves Camryn. He loves her more than anything on this world, and he always planned on marrying her and having kids with her...just not like this.