34: Going Away

A̱u̱ṯẖo̱ṟ

Y/n: Be safe. If you come back hurt I'll cry to death..

Jungkook: Its not my first battle y/n.

Y/n: I don't care. Come back to me.. Promise me...

Jungkook: I'll always come back to you..

He caressed her cheek.

Jungkook: I love you with everything in me. And I swear.. You'll be in my arms again. I'm only going for a few days. Then guess the day I'm coming back..

Y/n: Your birthday.

Jungkook: yeah... For my birthday I want to see you. I gotta go now...

She hugged him tightly. He hugged her back and gave her head a long kiss.

Jungkook: Alright.... See you in a few days baby girl. I love you...

Y/n: I love you top jungkook...

She pecked his lips. He slowly let go of her.

Jungkook: I don't wanna leave you...

Jimin: We know. But we dont have all day.

Jungkook: ......Alright..

He kissed her once more and went with jimin looking back constantly. He went to Mr. Zyn without Y/n seeing.

Mr. Zyn: I wish a safe trip...

Jungkook: thanks.. But. I have to ask you something when I come back. Its important..and it has to do with y/n..

He nodded.

Mr. Zyn: Fine.... See you when you return.

They shook hands. Jungkook blew a kiss to y/n and left.

Jessica: You ok?

Y/n: Jungkook leaving to go on a mafia boss battle which he may die on and not come back to me.....yeah...yeah I'm fine. Cant breath..

Jessica: lets get you some water... Come on...

She nodded and followed jessica as she guided her.

Later that night

J̱u̱ṉg̱ḵo̱o̱ḵ

Y/n* Did you and the guys make it safe?

I got up and went into the other room as my hyungs yelled at eachother. I closed the door.

Jungkook* Yeah we did. So hows everything back in seoul so far.

Y/n* its... Good I guess. I feel only...laying here in bed without your cuddles... Or you on top of me...

Jungkook* lets not go down that read babygirl.

Y/n* I miss you... Come back..

Jungkook* I miss you too baby girl. I miss you so much.. But I cant come back until this is done.

She pouted...but yawned.

Jungkook* I guess its time for you to head to bed sleepy head.

Y/n* I'm not tired and you don't tell me what to do.

I chuckled.

Jungkook* Go to bed ok? I just wanted to hear your voice and see you. Night. I love you baby girl.

Y/n* I love you too. Good night.

She ended the call.

I miss her so much. She doesn't even know...

I went out the room and went to bed.

Y̱ṉ

Y/n: If anything happens to jungkook I wont forgive him for living seoul in the first place... I swear I wont.

He leaves me here to worry about him. But I'm to try and think of him less. I love him and I want him here.. But I dont need him.

I can take care of myself. But ever since me and jungkook been together I never had to worry about anything..

And that scared me. I

But I can care for myself..and protect myself. I just hope he doesnt do anything stupid and got himself hurt. That goes for the guys too!

VOTE FOR NEXT CHAPTER