chapter 4 welcome

Izukus pov

I was just standing there while everyone looked at me. It was weird. This was the most my dad has ever looked at me in year's and its kind of sad.

But the feeling I am having is odd. I can feel this pulsing from my right arm like my blood was pumping full of adrenaline. it was powerful and amazing. But my thoughts where interrupted by gran torino.

Gran torino "well looks like one for all chose who it wanted, hu ! "

Me " I guess. I didn't have a say in this in the first place"

Sir nighteye "don't think of it like that. Its more like you where chosen by the quirk instead of its user. It means you are special like the hero from a story."

Ha, He might be right but me being the hero of some story doesn't really sound to bad.

Me "what do I do now ?"

Gran torino "now we see what you can do kid."

All might "but we can't just do it now we need a place for that!"

Gran torino "......"

Sir nighteye "let go find some where else so we don't damage anything"

Gran torino "your right nighteye let look for some place the kid can test out his quirk."

Dame there going to do him like that, That's cold. But I don't know how but we ended up at a beach Covered in trash.

Gran torino "alright kid!. See that pile of trash over there"

He pointed at the large pile in the middle of the beach infornt of the Warter.

Gran torino "I want you to punch it with that right hand of yours."

And I did what he said. I walked to the trash pile and got ready to punch it while using my new quirk. But what happened next was . . .weird.

I was putting some strength into my punch only to feel the Finn on my shoulder start to glow with this light blue fire like energy And for some reason it sounded like a car starting up.but when I actually throw the punch its shots a beam of the same energy on my shoulder and blasted a giant hole in the pile even partially separating the ocean.

Me "was It meant to do that ?"

Gran torino "Jesus christ that was one punch. What the hell happened to one for all ?"

He then takes a minute to carm down and asks me some questions.

G.t "how did it feel"

Me "like I was hitting the gas of a motorcycle but from my arm."

G.t " ok?. So how much power where you using? "

Me "I don't know but it wasn't all of it"

G.t "so that's not even your full power. That punch is as strong as your old man's."

Me "so do we go back home now?. Like I don't really know what to do after this its pretty dark now!"

G.t "I might not of thought that far ahead to be honest. Can't we just got to your house and call it a day"

Me "alright"

Time skip

Inko "oh my sweet baby you-"

She stopped midway as she looked at me. My hand glove thing had deactivated at that point so I was just normal. So her looking at me like that is odd.

Me "you good mom you just frozen when you looked at me?"

Inko "who are you ?"

Me "I'm your son."

Inko "when did you get so tall?"

Me "I've always been like this!. You even took me to a doctor to see if it was a quirk but it wasn't so your forgot about me again"

I don't really know what happened after that but she had this face of complete shame and regret. But I was to tired to care about her regret and went to My room and got into bed with my dog waiting for me to sleep.

Me "goodnight Sam "

I closed my eyes and drifted Into a deep sleep.only to open my eye's again in a forest floating in space. It was dream that's for sure but it a beautiful place. But I looked down and seen like 25% of my body was a greenish black mist. The formation of it looked like a toga it Covered my right shoulder and just above my knee's. Thankfully I wasn't naked but I guess I am because it not like there's anything Covering it it's just not there.

But my weird thoughts where interrupted by a sharp grunt from behind me. I turned around only to face 7 people all sitting in a circle of marble thrones the different coloured cushions for each of them. They where also in robes but there's looked more elegant then mine. The one with a crown on the white cushion spoke first.

??? "You are the 9th! "

It was a statements. Like he was telling me something he already know, while the others around him just sat in silence watching me.

Me "Whats going on here ? Who are you people and where is my dog Sam he's usually in my dreams."

they all started talking at once while there eyes glowed their respected colours.

??? "We are one for all?!?!?"

So this isn't a dream.its some weird vision that one for all is giving me to speak with it?. That's confusing as hell and by the looks of the 7 people's faces they where just as confused.

Me "why are you guys confused?. Your the one telling me the confusing stuff!"

A man in a blue rode spoke.

??? "We didn't really expect you to get it so fast we didn't even have to do the whole explanation of what's going on."

Me "oh! What do you mean by ' get it so fast ' was I meant to do something else? "

??? "Well you where meant to use the full power of one for all and break your bones till you released how to spread the power evenly through your body"

Said A bald man with a beard, leather shoulder armour and black rode.

Me "that sounds painful. why would I go full power first thing?. Its like buying a bottle of shampoo and dumping it all on your head. It doesn't  make sense!"

Then a woman with long black hair and black rode with a yellow scarf rapped around her waist. Started laughing.

??? "That has to be the dumbest allegory I have ever heard used for one for all and I heard the 6th's "

The newly named 6th then shouted at her.

6th "I'll have you know my toaster allegory was great and it worked well"

??? "That's because your obsessed with toast when you where a live."

6th "hey 5th!.I am not obsessed with toast ?!?"

5th "it was the first thing you would bringing up in conversation!. The first time I met you, you asked me what type of jam I like on my toast! "

6th "ITS A CONVERSATION STARTER DAME IT ?!?!"

me "are they usually like this?"

??? "Most of the time yeah. I'm the 7th by the way also know as nana shimura"

Me "Cool nice to meet you. By the way why are we in a forest in accent Greek clothing?"

Nana "I don't know its your mind scape. Ask yourself that question? "

??? "I can tell you one thing its reeeeall breathable"