Senseless ~ Ch36

Author-San Whispers : And you guys were thinking it was a spelling mistake...

Warnings : Fingering, Overstimualtion, blowjob, handjob & creampie

This whole chapter is smut. So those who don't read smut, do not read anything from this chapter.

¤ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ¤

Sex with Sukuna was always a wild ride. Sukuna was the most sexually active person I knew...or that existed. But even with his high sex drive, he still remained respectful to my wishes. During most of our relationship, I was a virgin. As hard to believe as it is, it's true. I never had actual sex with Sukuna until around 5 days before his human life ended.

But of course that day, it was only my virginity he took. He had taken my innocence a long time ago. Roughly around the time he asked me to kill myself. We engaged in alot of sexual acts like grinding, fingering or oral. Sukuna showed me new realms of pleasure even without actually having sex. Or as he liked to call it, "Getting me prepared to be ruined."

Over time, after our first few sexual acts I started to feel less and less embarrassed about it. I was a shy girl but after a few rounds of pleasure with Sukuna, I slowly felt more comfortable with things like orgasming loudly or touching myself infront of him. Even now rocking myself against his hardened cocks, I wasn't embarrssed to scream his name. The only thing it done was feed his ego.

"I think you can do better than that, Princess." He muttered with a small smirk, looking up at me as I moved against him. I was a mess and he loved it. I wasn't sure how long I had been rubbling my heat against his crotch, just long enough to leave a large visible wet mark on his white silked robe. With a gentle tap of encouragement from Sukuna, I grinded harder against him with a sigh leaving my lips. I wasn't close to cumming just from grinding alone but we both knew I really wanted to.

Once I decided that I had enough of grinding, I started to unravel the tie holding Sukuna's robe in place. It slipped off of his body delicately, leaving him bare under me. His rock hard cocks stood up, leaning against his stomach and waiting for attentions. Sukuna could only chuckle underneigh me, watching me oogle him for a few moments.

Momentarily getting lost in the perfection of his skin, I didn't notice how Sukuna's hand slithered underneigh me to pinch my clit. I jumped in shock, gasping with a hitch in my breath. Sukuna only smirked before leaning back again to stare at me, motioning me to continue. He snapped me out of my daze so that I could continue to 'make him forgive me'. But of course, I didn't have a problem with that.

I allowed my hands to roam feely down his chest, sliding down rhythmically all the way until they reached Sukuna's cocks. Staring down at them with excitement, I couldn't help but clench my thighs together slightly as I remembered the times I was driven to the edge of insanity by the way he pounded me with them. I still remember the day I found out he had two. Of course, it wasn't too much of a shock considering his 4 arms and 4 eyes. I should've expected that everything would be doubled.

With each hand, I roughly grabbed each cock and squeezed them. My eyes were locked on his as I watched his hwad lean back while letting out a straggled groan. I took this as my que to continue so I allowed my hands to pump him slowly, loving the way his hip faltered in pleasure. A grin was spread over the mans face while two of his eyes rolled back. He certainly missed sex. The last time we done anything, it was just me who received the pleasure and it was now time to make it up to him.

I pumped his cocks at a steady pace, watching as precum dripped down the tips and onto my thumbs. I smiled before leaning down and licking each cock, staring at my lover through my lashes. I giggled as he made more lewd noises but after hearing me giggle, he decided that he had enough of me teasing. The man grabbed my head with two of his arms and directed me to one of his cocks before roughly shoving it into my mouth with a growl.