Chapter 18: The never ending story

Wow! Over 40k! I can't believe it! Y'all are awesome! I hope everyone's day is ok! If anyone needs to talk my messages are always open! Love y'all! - Maddy

~Avengers Pov: brought to you by Scott, Nat, Peter, and Hope starting and band and calling it The Bugs~

     "Hi Luis and Zemo, my name is Jade." She smiled and gave them both a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

     Luis blushes and Zemo smirked. (His hot smirk too)

     "Woah woah woah! Isn't the Zemo that wanted criminal?" Sam asked.

     "I am indeed. Hold your applause please and thank you." Zemo chuckled.

     "MORE MES! I think I'm in love..." Wade swooned.

      "I like him." Loki gave a little smile towards the hot villain.

      "Alright so I don't trust the merc or Parka over there outside, so let's go inside." Tony herded them all inside.

~Inside~

     "I recognize you from somewhere." Bucky said, looking over at Zemo.

     "I can only imagine why. Maybe it's because you've seen me somewhere like..." Zemo started.

      "...Hydra." Steve continued for Zemo.

      "Give the Captain a prize." Zemo chuckled, clapping.

     Tony was really tempted to laugh, but somehow restrained himself. And by somehow I mean Stephen stepping on his foot.

     "Mr. Zemo sir, do you and Mr. Luis know each other well?" Peter asked, cuddling into Wade and Shuri.

     "Not at all tiny Spiderboy." Zemo answered.

     "Nope!" Luis said.

     "Alright background check. Luis go!" Clint said.

     "Oh god." Scott gasped.

      "No no no no! He's a literal jukebox! He never stops." Hope cried out, holding T'Challa closer.

     "Alright. *Luis' music* So my mom has me- *music stops*" Luis started.

     "NO! TOO FAR BACK! Just criminal stuff." Pietro and Wanda chorused.

      "Fine fine. *music continues* So Scottie, you know my cousin Ernesto? Well he got me in jail for the first time. He was like 'bro! I bet you can't steal this Chevy!' And I was like 'bet' and I stole that car and drove around for a long ass time. After a while I noticed the cops were chasing me. Turns out they were chasing me for over 20 miles. Then they caught me and put me in jail. I got out a little while later and I stayed clean for a while until Ernesto calls me with his girl Maria. He was all like 'man I'm sorry for getting you arrested, but I found this job. There's some lit shit in a factory 3 miles outside town.' And so I said 'ight.' And did the job. I got caught and met Scottie in jail. He was like 'hey bro, I'm really sad my personal problems are through the roof. I'm Scottie by the way.' And I was like 'don't sweat it bro! I'm gonna be your amigo.' And-" Luis continued his never ending story.

     Wade, Peter, Shuri, Quill, and Clint looked intrigued. Tony, Wanda, Pietro, T'Challa, and Natasha looked amused. Sam, Steve, Gamora, Carol, Bucky, Thor, and Loki were confused. Zemo, Scott, and Hope looked like they were begging for someone to kill them. Jade felt all of these things.

     But they were all thinking the relatively  same thing.

      What the fuck.

      What in the fuck knuckles is this?

      I wonder what's for dinner.

      These women are hot.

      He never stops talking.

      That's my bestie!

      Kill me now.

      I want to kill him, can I kill him?

      No Loki!

      He looks hot.

      Anyways! Night babes! I update every Wednesday and Sunday! Love y'all! - Maddy