75. Kisses and confessions (Second thoughts)

Jennie and Lisa were working hard on their projects with Chanel, this time Jennie had the chance to witness the whole creative process and it was amazing, it seemed Lisa was just too creative, you could see her scribbling ideas, proposing, discussing in such a natural way Damn this monkey is a genius, she thought for herself, it was hard don't notice it, Jennie could see how pleased the Chanel CEOs were, Sunmi looked at Jennie "Jen may I have a word with you?, it's just a moment" Jennie nodded.

Both walked to a more private area "Jen do you really see Lisa's potential?", Jennie smiled "Of course I do, this is the reason why I hired her in first place", Sunmi smiled "she is just a genius, she doesn't even notice it but I must say everyone is impressed here, so I gotta be honest, I think my company is more than interested on her, so they may offer her a permanent job here, of course it's suppose I shouldn't tell you anything, but we are friends and I think you deserve to know this, my people are already planning to offer many things, like seriously, so first of all even if I would love Lisa working here, you know I needed to tell you all this, you know come clean, also this isn't personal, I didn't do anything to suggest this, not even mention the fact we should hire her because obviously we would be dumb to don't offer her a post, she is just a great revelation in this industry, she has been working on this over almost a year and we already were working in minor things and now a a big collection, Jen at the end she will be the one taking her decision, I honestly don't think she will leave, what I think is you guys are gonna go really far, are you aware you are a power couple of the fashion industry?" At first Jennie was getting really annoyed cause the damn Chanel wanted to steal her Manoban, then it was nice to know Sunmi was someone to trust, coming clean and reveal all this was the thing a true friend would do, so she decided to listen till she was done, at the end she was smiling "Sunmi I was about to go berzeck, seriously, I don't want Lisa leaving my company, she will keep growing up, working for me and collaborating with you guys and another brands, I can't stop her from living her dream, so this is between you and I, if the CEOs want to offer her a permanent job here it's ok, if she decides to take it it's ok, because all I want is she does what makes her feel better and happy, even though I may sound cocky but she won't leave my company cause in Kim's corporate we are a big family, and she wouldn't leave us, but If for some odd reason she does I will support her, because I never loved someone else as I do love her, she is my future and I'm hers, thanks for the info, you probably saved me from a damn drama cause now I'll be prepared" Sunmi smiled and hugged Jennie.

"Damn I so need to meet her damn cousin, I need a sexy Manoban in my life, a girl or a guy, I don't really care" Sunmi said and Jennie laughed, "Oh we already looked for her cousin, the other cousins are 12 and 14 years old, so yeah but this one is really a Manoban, you can see those handsome features, look at this". She showed her phone to Sunmi.

The latter was in awe "Manobans really have an effect on people huh? I'm sorry Jennie both are so sexy, and what's his name?" Jennie laughed again, and shook her head, "His name is Kunpimook Manoban, but everyone calls him BamBam, I haven't met him yet, but Lisa said in a few months he could visit Korea, he is working on Lisa's father company, he is a Chef, so don't tell her I already told you about him, he is single and Lisa already promised to introduce someone to him, so be patient, maybe you both get a long" Sunmi smiled widely "I will get more than along with him, If it doesn't work I'll steal Lisa" both girls laughed "You wish, she is mine and you know I don't share" and Sunmi laughed again "Let's go back", they got food for people in the meeting room before to head back.

---

It seemed everything was going really good, the project was going good, this collection seemed really interesting, designers from both companies were already working hard for this, Jennie was really proud looking at the sketches and she could see Lisa sketching as well some ideas and talking all professional, Sunmi got closer and whispered "Stop drooling Kim", Jennie laughed "Come on, don't tell me she doesn't look hot, all professional, wearing her glasses, with that serious face and then smiling", Sunmi blushed "I won't deny anything, also I won't add more if you keep wanting to be friends with me" both girls laughed.