☀︎︎ Authors Note ☀︎︎

PLEASE READ <3

I would like to start by saying that IF you have started to read my previous book called "The Hunt" I want to tell you to know that I have unpublished it. LOL.

I had noticed a few mistakes and wanted to change some things and complete them before publishing it fully.

Therefore that book is in the works (and will be for a long time because "TAKEOFF" will come out before any of that mess), along with this one. This is a new book I am starting, I'm quite excited about it, to be honest.

This is not a Y/N ff BUT I don't care if you treat it as one. But do not comment stupid things such as, "I would never do that." thank you.

This book. wasn't exactly planned out, I am going with the flow. I'll see how this writing style works for me. (The plot is made, but tiny events may change depending on the situation.. yk?)

I have a good idea of how I want the book to be played out but don't be surprised if I edit things a lot.

I apologize in advance for any typing errors. I legit write these books at like 3 A.M. because a bitch doesn't have a life.

AND the chapters in the book will NOT be as long as "The Hunt" was. Those were like 10000+ words long and very detailed.

I'll keep things detailed of course because that's how I write, but I will not bore you loves.

NOW~ enjoy the book <3