Twenty-three

*

    * .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.   
· ⊹   +.
* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.   
· ⊹
Shinsou

I rolled over only to be met by a fimallar soft face. I was shocked and more so confused as I jerked back. I was naked... I was fucking naked, and by the time Y/N rolled over I noticed she was to.

Dammit, Dammit, Dammit!

You fucking bastard....

I mentally slapped myself -Repeatedly at that- I took Y/N's first time, While I was drunk. No wonder I couldn't remember shit. Life was pitch black after She stitched me up. The loss of blood had a part to play as well, I guess. I got up making sure not to wake her clutching my side with a hiss.

I pinched the bridge of my nose letting out a groan. Her ass was completely exposed to whoever. I  pulled the comforter over her and left to my folded clothes. My phone was ringing back to back. I rolled my eyes once I saw Aizawa's name pop up.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Where are you?!"

"Clam down old man..." I grumbled clutching a pack of cigarettes from my pocket.

"Hitoshi I thought you were dead."

I pulled the second to last one from The red and white crushed pack and put it to my lips. "Welp, I'm alive and kicking. How bout' you?" I mumbled biting the bud.

"Yeah, yeah... Where are you? Y'know your part of town is damn near destroyed right?"

"Hmp, Is that so? Well good thing I'm at Y/N's place."

I rolled my eyes as I listened to him almost shit himself over me being around her. Mocking him with each movement closer to her door I slipped on my sweatpants.

"I told you to stay away from her-"

"Yeah well I can't do that. I like
Y/N. I know exactly what you 'Told' Me. you'll get her protection so there's no reason for me to stick around. Well guess what? I'm a hero So therefore I am her Protection." I exclaimed, shutting her door and lighting my cigarette.

"Will you listen to me? This isn't a bright destion you're letting your feelings run you again."

I flicked the ashes from the burning white wrap and took another puff, "When are you going to stop acting like you're my father?"

"When you stop acting like a fucking child..." He snapped, "Now leave."

"I don't think that would be very heroic of me." I bit back, throwing down my finished cigarette.

"Good thing there's other heroes. You're putting that girl in more danger. Do you even know What her Quirk IS?"

"She doesn't need to have a quirk while I'm around."

"And how long are you planning on sticking around?"

"Long enough to tell you to fuck off. Have a nice day Aizawa."

I hung up my phone without another word. He pissed me the hell off. I took in a breath before opening the door Y/N was still peacefully sleeping. The sunlight coming in from the blinds almost made her brown skin glisten like glitter. Does she know how beautiful she is asleep?

I decided to pick up her apartment knowing her body would need rest. I hope I wasn't rough with her. I cracked some eggs in a pan for breakfast and found some boxed powder for pancakes though I normally made them from scratch.

She was still asleep once I finished and I placed a good amount for her on a plate. I turned around to see
Y/N sitting up watching me. "What? Am I not allowed to make you breakfast?'' I asked, grabbing her plate and some Tea.

"Oh- No- Just respecting the view.'' she smirked.

"There's nothing much to look at." I chuckled sitting beside her crossed legs and handing her the plate.

"I think there is...." She said forking up a piece of pancakes and putting it to my lips. "Eat."

I smiled, "Your fork is going to taste like tobacco." I informed her  the smile still plastered on my face. It was cute. Her trying to feed me even though my appetite was long gone due to the burning pain from my cuts.

"I don't mind." She said nugging the fork further.

"You first." I said.

"No you..." she smiled.

"You." I responded.

"I'm not gonna do this wit' you eat the damn pancakes." I snickered before biting the warm breakfast off the fork.

"Happy?" I said between muffled chews.

"Yes." She sheepishly smiled.

"Boxed pancake powder is horrible for your body Ya 'kno." Y/N rolled her eyes at my statement.

"Don't talk with your mouth full and are you gonna come over and make me fresh batter every day?"
I chuckled.

She placed the plate on her night stand And  tapped my cheek lightly, pulling away standing from the bed, taking the sheets with her. "I'm gonna go shower."

She looked back to me clutching the sheet to her chest. "How about you join me.... Toshi?"