Chapter 18

(Not edited)

3rd pov:

As Takemichi is walking through the rain seemingly deep in his thoughts, someone called him from behind and saw Mitsuya.

"Takemitchy?!" Mitsuya called from his motorcycle behind Takemichi.

"Mitsuya-kun!!" Takemichi was surprise to see him there.

"Huh? It's just you here? Where's Draken?" He ask Takemichi as said boy runs towards Mitsuya while saying with a hint of worry, "It's real bad, Mitsuya-kun!! Draken-kun's gonna get attacked!!"

"Yeah...I know!" The 2nd division captain said.

"Huh? You knew that?" The blond boy ask surprised.

"How'd you know?" Mitsuya also ask in confusion.

"Kiyomasa-kun's gonna..."

"It's Pehyan!"

They both said at the same time before stopping as they realize that they have different answers.

"Huh?"-Mitsuya

"What?!"-Takemichi

They could only utter in confusion. Then Mitsuya began to explain what happened before, "Mikey was gonna use money to buy Pah-chin's freedom. But Draken was against it." At this point, Mitsuya had gotten off his motorcycle.

"They've made up since then, though..."

"Yeah, thanks to you. Even us captains, with the exception of y/n-chan, couldn't stop those two from fighting." Mitsuya explains before adding, "How'd you do it?"

"Well...you see..." At this, Takemichi thought about what happened to him...

"Thank you for that. If you hadn't stop 'em, Toman would've been in some serious sh*t."

"I didn't really do anything." Takemichi said while tubbing the back of his head.

Seeing this, Mitsuya could only comment, "...you're one modest dude.", before adding another question, "by the way, Takemitchy. Have you seen y/n-chan around here?"

"Huh? Never seen her." Takemichi answered.

Hearing this answer, Mitsuya's eyes dilated for a little while as a small realization dawned on him. "...please don't tell me...she got lost somewhere around here?", he muttered.

Hearing his mutering,Takemichi can't help but repeat his words in confusion. "Huh? Lost? Whaddya mean?"

"Never mind, she'll get out somehow or another." Mitsuya said before noticing something from the distant. "!"

Noticing Mitsuya's surprised face, Takemichi ask, "? What's up?"

"I knew it. That's Pehyan's bike. When it was settled within Toman that nothing could be done about Pah-chin's arrest...Pehyan was the one who couldn't let it slide." He informed Takemichi.

They began to walk again as Mitsuya continues to talk with Takemichi, "Toman abandoned Pah-chin. That's what Pehyan thinks."

"We didn't abandon him..." Takemichi started as Mitsuya again started talking.

"That dumb*ss Peh teamed up with the remnants of Moebius...and said he was gonna deal with Draken."

"But that's..." Takemichi said before Mitsuya cutted him off with, "It's Draken Hunting Season."

Meanwhile with Draken and Emma.

"DRAKEN!" Pehyan shouted as he stood behind Draken and Emma.

Draken and Emma look behind them with Draken speaking, "Oh, Peh? What's with the sash, bro?"