11

(っ◔︣◡◔᷅)っ ♡

❧ For the past 25 minutes that you've been with Connie, Eren and Jean, it really felt like you were babysitting the three. While you were the only one sitting down and actually trying to watch Criminal Minds, the others kept on playing music and bickering over the pac man game on the other side of the basement.

"Can y'all shut up, i can't hear the discussion about the unsub," you motioned your hands to the television as you side eyed them. Connie stuck his tongue out a bit as he fixated his attention on the pac man game.

Jean and Eren muttered sorries under their breathes as they went back to watching Connie play. Your shoulders began to relax as you lifted your leg onto the couch to rest your chin on your knee.

"FUCK!" Connie groaned loudly, throwing his head back after losing again. You sucked your teeth and paused your show to look at Connie who disrupted you again. Connie made an 'O' shape with his lips and sent you an apologetic smile.

"Anyways, you tryna smoke?" Eren patted Connie's shoulder. Connie chewed his bottom lip, thinking about asking you first if it was okay. He raised a finger at Eren to signal that he should wait a second.

Connie stood behind the couch and rested his arms on top of it before whispering in your ear,"Hey." You leaned back on the couch and leaned your ear closer to his lips to hear him again.

"Hm?"

"Is it okay if we- you know," Connie made the hand gesture of him prepping the blunt.

"Sure..I don't really care," you shrugged and looked back at the tv to continue watching your show. Connie patted the top of your head and grabbed his backpack to toss a small plastic bag to Eren.

"Yesssss," Eren waved the bag in front of him before walking to the bean bag to start untying the bag. Connie held another plastic bag with blunt wraps in it before sitting beside you on the couch, Jean on the other side of you as well.

Out of curiosity, you decided to watch Connie prep his blunt. You knew how everything works out since you seen it happen in shows or movies that you watched, but you've never sat down in front of someone to physically see them do it.

Connie was really fast with his fingers so by the time you paused your show to look back at him, he was already licking the wrap. Jean was still waiting for Eren to be done with the stash but just as organized as Eren was, he was taking his sweet time to sprinkle the weed onto the wrap.

"That was fast," you drawled, looking at Connie who was moving his lighter around the blunt. Connie smiled at you before lighting up the blunt to pass the lighter to Eren.

"You wanna try?" Connie asked you after inhaling and puffing out smoke. You turned your whole body to face Connie's, still gazing at the blunt that was being pointed at your direction.

"You're gonna teach me?" you chewed your bottom lip with your head slowly titling to the side. Connie rested his arm on top of the couch as he kept his eyes on you, "Of course, i'll make sure you don't choke though," he replied with a jokingly laugh.

White smoke clouded the room as Eren and Jean puffed out smoke into the air. You could hear Eren giggling at how good it feels to smoke again, seems like he hasn't smoked in a minute.