Chapter fourteen

XIAO'S POV
Xiao sighed sitting on his couch he could actually cry. Of course he had Ganyu and Hu Tao there to comfort him but he refused to go to them. Then he got a text from Hu Tao 'Hey Xiao I saw what happened between you and Venti aren't you happy you guys don't have to pretend to be a couple anymore?' Xiao yelled for Hu Tao and Ganyu you to come. They ran down the stairs rather quick considering they heard a change in his voice. "Aw my poor brother Xiao don't cry you two are still friends" Ganyu sat with Xiao hugging him "You actually caught feelings for him didn't you?" Xiao nodded his head crying into Ganyu's shoulder.
"Want me to call him over here surely he's hurting too"
ROSARIA'S POV
"Venti why in the world did you slam your door?" Rosaria went into Venti's room to see him crying on the floor. "Come on I'll take you to see him" Venti sniffled looking up "Really? You're the best" "I know I am now hurry up mom and dad will be home soon" Venti stood up with the help of Rosaria as they got Dain to drive them.
When they got there Hu Tao had opened the door . "Oh hey you he's right upstairs" Venti nodded his head running up the stairs. "Hey you're pretty cute" "Hu Tao stop flirting with Venti's sister"
XIAO'S POV
Xiao was going through his closet when he felt a pair of arms tightly wrap around him. "Xiao why can't we go back to being a couple?!" "Venti you agreed to it there's nothing we can do about this" Venti began to cry into Xiao's shirt while Xiao held back his tears. "For fucks sake Xiao you were just crying over the fact you loved him" "Get out Ganyu" Ganyu sighed closing Xiao's door. "Why can't we become a real couple it would make things easier for us" "Fine i won't be telling anyone about this though" Venti began squealing causing Xiao to cover his mouth. "Too loud?" Xiao nodded his head sitting down on his bed. "So is it true did you really say you love me?" "No I didn't say those exact words Ganyu just said that to say it" Before thinking Venti grabbed Xiao's face and began to kiss him.
"Hey Xiao it got quiet and Ganyu wanted me to-" Xiao and Venti instantly let go of each other. "I'm sorry didn't mean to interrupt your make out session" Hu Tao laughed running down the stairs being followed by the two.
"Who what's wrong?" "Xiao...Venti...makeout" Ganyu stared at Hu Tao who was out of breath "Ok Xiao and Venti were up there having a make out session" "Shut up we weren't" "Well your faces were pretty close if you ask me" "I'll kill you" "In front of your boyfriend?" Xiao was about to throw something at Hu Tao but luckily she got saved by Guizhong and Childe opening the door with Qiqi behind them. "Oh I didn't know you planned on having company today Xiao" "It's complicated" "No it's not you're just too embarrassed to admit anything" "You should learn how to knock" "Blah Blah I'm practically you're little sister"
As Monday came round multiple girls were trying to get close to Xiao after hearing about the break up which always made Venti giggle. "Go on Xiao tell them why you guys can't date" "Go away your evil man you hurt Xiao" "He broke up with me" "Yea yea you still hurt him" The girl squeezed Xiao tighter annoying both Venti and Xiao. "Hey Xiao I have a question" "What is it?" "How about we get back together there wasn't a real reason for us to split up in the first place was there?" "Nope in fact I'm gonna say yes" The girl glared at the two of them while Venti stuck his tongue out at her while walking away with Xiao. "So much for keeping our relationship a secret" "Whatever you could've used a different excuse" "Well I did want her near you any longer" "Ooo jealous much?" "Shut up emo"
"Hey Xiao long time no see!" "Bosacius,what are you doing here I thought you and the others all moved out of the country?" Bosacius giggled "We did! Only they all died in a car accident" "Why'd you giggle before saying that?" "Oh no reason" "Bosacius stop telling people we're dead everytime you beat us!" Three other people walked up pulling Xiao away from Venti hugging him. "It's been forever and you're still as short as ever" Venti watched as Xiao was made fun of about his height and other things and got bored standing there. "Xiao I'll see you later my class is about to start" "Hold on now you didn't introduce yourself shorty" "Oh I'm Venti" "Wait Venti as in the super famous idol Venti?!" "Heh yes that's me" "Oh my god Xiao how'd you meet him?!" "We met during class and I helped him out" "So why were you two do close just then?" "Because I give my fans hugs?" "Lies we know you too well what's the truth?" "He's a fan of mine,who's also my classmate,a friend of Ganyu and my boyfriend" "You're what?! No way I won't believe it!" "Xiao the time" Xiao looked at his phone and saw there was five minutes until their next class. "Guys we really do have to go our next class starts in five minutes and it's a three minute walk to it" Xiao's friends sighed as they walked off.
"So Xiao who were they?" "Some old friends why?" "No reason I just wanted to know why they jumped on you like that" "You sure you weren't just jealous?" Venti stuck his tongue out at Xiao crossing his arms. "Xiao Venti there you two are!" "Hu Tao what's the matter?" "It's about Ganyu she needs your help with a crush" "Oh uh can't she wait until later our class is about to start?" "It's fine the teacher isn't even there right now" "Fine but this better not take long time"