~NINE~

𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐌𝐄.
*𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬*

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋
𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡 "𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐛𝐢𝐭" 𝐩𝐨𝐯.
_______________________________

Today was my doctors appointment and being honest I was scared I wanted to reschedule the appointment but I also wanted to see my little bean.

Indecisive much.

I just finished putting on my makeup so i posted a picture on IG.

•568 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐬• Liked by 𝐁𝐁𝐂𝐆𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐑 and 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨𝐊𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐥 Badder than your favorite bad btch🤍𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒𝐁𝐁𝐂𝐆𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐑 you do fawkin fine bae 😩𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐤 lil sis ❤️𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐟𝐫𝐦600 fat ...

𝐊𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐥 Badder than your favorite bad btch🤍
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
𝐁𝐁𝐂𝐆𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐑 you do fawkin fine bae 😩
𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐤 lil sis ❤️
𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐟𝐫𝐦600 fat ass forehead foe
𝐛𝐢𝐠600𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐚 ofn shit gigantic @𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐟𝐫𝐦600
____
Looking at the comments rolling my eyes at Bookas and Memos i liked some other comments and made my way to my car getting in putting on my seatbelt and starting it up.

Debating if I wanted to get some to eat on the way I got knocked out my thoughts by my phone ringing.

"Fuck you at folks?" I rolled me eyes. "I'm on my way now." He hung up the phone and I felt a wave of sadness wash over me.. I wanted some pancakes.

About a good 10 minutes I pulled up to 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 and made my way to the waiting room after signing in.

I seen Demon and I sat as many sits I can away from him I was happy they called my name I got up and seen Demon get up and walk to the door with me.

The nurse took us to room 402 and we had to sit in their for a while by ourselves, I felt him grab my arm and whispered in my ear.

"Lemme find out you lyin' to me again I'm straight blowin yo shit back Dior Ian playing with chu." My eyes widened as he looked me in my eyes I could see why some people called him Demon his eyes looked like they were turning black before they went back to normal as soon as I blinked.

He leaned in and peaked my lips looking at me one last time before getting back on his phone soon after the OB/GYN walked in.

Still in shock I laid back on the seat and pulled my shirt up she put the gel on my stomach and started to move around the thingy-thingy.

"So Ms.Smith everything looks fine but you have to watch what you eat now because your still stressing very bad which I need you to drink lots of water, ok." I nodded