14 - selfishness & desire

There was a loud bang as (Y/n) and Shigaraki landed— she had protected him from getting hurt even if he was a villain; that surprised him along with other things she had said

There was a loud bang as (Y/n) and Shigaraki landed— she had protected him from getting hurt even if he was a villain; that surprised him along with other things she had said. Then there was another loud bang— the blue haired girl groaned as she could feel the different sized glass shards scrape into her flesh.

"Have no fear students— i am here." the blonde pro clutched his blazer as he announced that he had arrived. The girl didn't even glance at the new arrival as she banged her forehead on the floor in pain— though she could see Mineta start crying out of relief in the corner of her vision. 'So pathetic.' She tried to sit up a bit.

"Ah, looks like our game is getting a continue." She could practically hear the powder blue haired mans smirk from where she was. (Y/n) finally looked at All Might— she rose an eyebrow 'Hes not smiling.' Though who could blame him, his precious students whom he probably doesn't know half of their names of— got attacked by evil-doers.

"After all this waiting— the heroic piece of trash finally shows up." She shouldn't have snorted that loudly at the sentence— but she did, everyone just turned it her and she waved her hand in dismissal as she stifled her laughter with her palm. 'That shouldn't have been that funny.' she bit on her finger.

Some of the remaining small time villains had been taken out by the symbol of peace who also grabbed the blue haired girl away from the whole mess. The sudden movement made the shards stuck in her body shift— when she was already set down she slapped All Might in the face and fell to her knees. He sputtered "Huh? W-What was that for—!"

"You moved the glass stuck in my flesh you blonde dummy!" she yelled at him as she repeatedly—comically punched him. "Ah! I'm sorry young (L/n)!" he cowered and she waved her fist around "You better be Bitch Might!" She let out a slightly muffled scream through her teeth as the glass shifted again.

(Y/n) looked off to the side where the other three were carrying her adoptive father—in the most uncomfortable way possible. She scowled and stood up while trying to ignore the pain on her back and arms. Midoriya saw what she was doing and neared the teacher closer to her— she practically snatched him.