BEFORE YOU READ

Hi, friends! Before you start reading My Life with the Walter Boys, I want to share some important information with you first.

1. This is only a sample of the original Wattpad version of the story. 

2. My Life with the Walter Boys was published by Sourcebooks Fire in 2014. 

3. Please be aware that the sequel to this story, My Life as a Walter Boy, is no longer posted on Wattpad in full. 

Below is a collection of frequently asked questions regarding My Life with the Walter Boys, its content, information on purchasing it, and the upcoming TV show.

Q. Why is the Wattpad version of My Life with the Walter Boys no longer available to read in full?

A. I always planned to leave the original version of My Life with the Walter Boys up on Wattpad. Even after the book was published by Sourcebooks Fire in 2014, I kept the the story available for free as a thank you to the readers who made its publication possible. However, I'm sick of websites like NovelHD stealing my story and reposting it without my permission, so I've decided to remove it permanently. I'm sorry if you didn't get a chance to read the Wattpad version, but My Life with the Walter Boys was available to read for over a decade. Thank you for understanding. 

Q. Will there be a sequel for the published version of My Life with the Walter Boys?

A. I would love to publish a sequel, but that decision is up to my publisher. Now that the TV show is coming to fruition, Sourcebooks may be willing to move forward with a sequel. Fingers crossed.

Q. What formats is the published version of the story available in?

A. Paperback, eBook, and audio.

Q. Where can I buy your book?

A. You can purchase a paperback copy on Amazon, Book Depository, and Barnes & Noble. You can also request copies from your local indie store. The eBook can be purchase through Google's Play Store, Amazon's Kindle Store, Barnes & Noble's NOOK Bookstore, and Apple's iBookstore. The audio version is available through Audible. There is a link to my amazon page under the "About" section of my profile.

Q. Is My Life with the Walter Boys available for purchase in my country?

A. Most likely. The eBook can be downloaded regardless of where you live. If you want a paperback, the Book Depository ships internationally for free.

Q. Are there any translated versions of the published story?

A. Yes. My Life with the Walter Boys is available in Italian, German, French, Spanish and Turkish with more countries coming soon.

Q. I can't afford your book. How else can I get a copy?

A. You can request a copy at your local library for free. Also, trying asking for the book as a gift for events like Christmas or your birthday. Finally, keep an eye out for the giveaways I run on my Instagram account (authoralinovak) where you can win a free signed copy.

Q. I can't afford your book, but I would love to help support you. What else can I do?

A. Thank you so much for wanting to support my career as an author! Without my Wattpad readers, I never would have been able to publish this book, so from the bottom of my heart, thank you. The best way you can help is by leaving a rating/review of my book on Amazon or Goodreads. You can also shout out the book on social media or tell your friends about it.

Q. When will the TV Show come out?

A. There is no air date currently, but the show is already filming and Netflix is aiming for 2023. 

If you have a question that I haven't answered here, please feel free to message me!