Chapter 10 - The Plastics (Ft. Race, JoJo, and Elmer)

- Chapter 10 - Newsies; the Interesting Reality TV Show-
Warnings: None really, slight panic in the beginning? Tiredsies?
Third Person POV

Race checks his watch.

Only 6:05.

Relax, Racer. You're fine.

Race bites his lip.

It was partially out of nerves, but also out of excitement to see Albert and Spot.

Speaking of which, Race was pulled out of his thoughts by the door to Spot's house opening.

He smiles, waving. "Morning, guys!" He exclaims.

Albert mutters an incoherent response, yawning.

Spot sips his coffee. "Morning." He mutters. "How do you have so much energy?" He asks.

Race laughs a bit. "I do this often, so I'm used to it."
He answers. "And Miss Hannah let me have a candy-cane while I was getting ready, so I'm on a sugar rush."

Spot nods.

"Expect a very sugar energized Race for most of the morning." Race tells them.

Spot chuckles quietly, his lips lingering on his coffee cup.

Albert looks at him. "Coffee?" He asks, his puppy eyes coming out without him knowing.

Race chuckles softly, his hands tugging on the straps of his backpack.

Spot takes a cup (like a bottle-type thing with a cover) of coffee out of his bag, handing it to Albert.

Albert mutters a 'thank you', sipping his coffee.

Spot points to Albert. "Expect an unresponsive, sleepy, adorable Albert until at least 12pm." He tells Race.

Albert blushes a bit, but focuses on his coffee.

Race laughs. "Same, Al. Same."

They start walking to Jack's house.

When they got there, Race told Albert and Spot to wait for him outside.

Race knocks on the door.

Medda answers, smiling warmly at him. "Good morning, Antonio." She greets.

Race smiles. "Morning." He chirps.

"Man, you're energetic." He heard a groggy sounding Jack mutter, probably sipping his coffee.

Race chuckles. "Miss Hannah let me have a candy-cane this morning. I'm on a sugar rush." He informs them.

Medda chuckles, stepping out of his way.

Race walks into the kitchen to find Jack, mostly ready, though his hair was a mess and he was missing his shoes, and a fully ready Crutchie.

They were both sat at the table, Crutchie eating breakfast and Jack drinking coffee.

"Put that in a caffè cup, Jack." Race tells him. "We gotta go." He rushes.