File 112 Male Reader x Yandere Alexa Bliss ('-')

P.Fella;Hey im back from the beach! yeah i was relaxing there until now! amazing isn't it? anyway here you have a return since i've been really into the WWE universe this past week...anyway! a quick warning! the titles are not related to IRL like if i say the WWE championship is with John cena it will be in my story not IRL..got all of that? no? good because you 'll be needing it later...

I was a WWE fan, WAS a long time ago, I don't regret anything in that phase. In my childhood street, all the kids loved Rey Mysterio.

________________________________________________________________________________

[y] [L] is the new face on the WWE universe he's been into heavy fights against tough enemies and for the time being he got a fame between the most watchers of the WWE...right now our fighter is on the way to his next fight against the man himself Big Show..

[y];Okay relax he might be the most athletic man in the world but i can handle him im sure i can...

???;My you seem nervous [y]..

He turned around to see his former friend ever since he put a feet in the WWE stages Alexa Bliss

Alexa:You Okay?... it's this because of the match you have?

[y]: yeah i mean....come on Alexa, Big show is a big threat to my bones...

Alexa; I'm sure you can handle it I'll be watching and cheering for you...

[y];Thanks...

#Timeskip#

It was time this is the last fight before i move into a bigger threat.....Brock Lesnar...i was going to try make the impossible and rip that WWE universal championship from him...as i walked to the entrance of the Ring my song (Peanut Butter Jelly Time) began to play on the background as I entered the crowd cheered as i made my way to the ring and positioned myself waiting for him...

-Weeeeeelll it's ma dick!

As a mountain he walked out of the Screens and walked to the stage he stood in front of me man he was tall...we both prepared as the ref gave the order..

-Ding, Ding, Ding!

We walked around each other trying to see a weakness in the other's, defensive play he went to grab me but i ducked under it and leaned myself in the ropes like a sling i shot back to him only to get hammered by his fist...

[y]: Ow..that hurt...

He grabbed me by the neck and went for a choke slam but I wrapped my feet around his arm and pulled him down into an arm lock...

[y]:I gotcha!

Big Show; Arrgh!

He tried to move away but i just pulled in more until he lifted me up and threw me at the turnbuckle....

[y]:That aint gonna work..

I climbed to the top rope and looked at him he ran at me like a train i jumped on his head and then down everyone heered as i did the move..

BigShow; Argh!

He doesn't have more grunts it's just the same noise in the same tone all the time.

[y]:Oh man...i pissed him off..

he went to punch me but i ducked again and grabbed his waist pulling him back with all my strenght to do a german suplex on him...he was pineed down...

ref: A One! A two!

[Y]: Bless you.

he kicked out i got up and walked away from him a bit and ran to him he punched my gut and held me up to do a powerbomb..i quickly wrapped my feet on his head and pulled back down making a flip and throwing him down i ran away from him regaining my breath as he got up...i turned around and all off a sudden he hit me with that K.O punch making me get dizzy and fall