Nineteen|We become one

Hmm

Hmm. That tickles.

"Kira. Are you awake?"

I am now.

"Yes. Good morning Detka."

She continues kissing my neck. Playfully nips me there. Her warm lips feel soft against me. Eureka bites my skin. It should hurt but I ignore the pain rolling us over, getting her on top of me.

"Detka." I groan.

The image that awaits me, nothing could prepare me for it. Eureka straddles me leaning back. A vision, of lace, little fabric, bare skin, and black lingerie, it screams.

Kira fuck me.

"Morning. What do you think?"

What do I think?

I think...

"Baby do you know what you're asking for when you wake me up dressed like this?"

"Hmm. I'm ready now."

"What?"

"Shhh." Eureka shushes me with a finger on my lips. She's fucking gorgeous, fucking sexy as hell. The lingerie holds her body just right. The bottom is a black thong covered by intricate lace flowers which leaves nothing to the eye.

"Let's have sex."

Huh?

I move up to her chest. Her breasts are hugged within a lacy bra-like top. Complete with a bow in the center of her waist wrapping the perfect package delicately, like an early birthday gift.

"I'm ready Kira. I want you to make love to me right now."

I blink. Now I'm fully awake. Eureka pulls her finger from my lips. Brown collides passionately with amber.

"Are you sure, baby?"

Eureka nods, biting her lip. Fuck that's hot. But I need her to say it. I need her to tell me.

"Words baby. I need you to say it."

"Yes I'm sure. I want you Kira Bychkov."

That's all I need to know.

"Okay, we'll make love but the next time we're going to F>CK. Is that okay?"

Hmm. Eureka moans, with her face heating up. Already looking to cum, from my words. I sit up with her still straddling my lap. I kiss her forehead. Inhaling her natural sweet scent. I breathe in to bring down my need to fuck her raw for the first time. She isn't ready for that, yet.

Her p>ssy won't be able to cope since it'll be her first time.

"Kira."

"Let's go to the bathroom. I need to use it and brush my teeth."