Rat Satan

Michi raised his hand to knock on Principal Nezu's office door, taking a deep breath. Before he knocked, there was a ding as a small light on the lock turned green.

"You may come in," he heard Nezu say. He gulped nervously.

"Hey, you wanted to see me?" he asked politely, bowing slightly at the waist.

"Yes, yes. Now, take a seat young Midoriya, I'll be right with you."

Midoriya nodded, walking away to sit down. He made it two steps before he froze, slowly turning around to look at the principal and expertly hiding his shock.

"Ah, it's Hamasaki, sir," he said with a bashful grin, like it was an innocent mistake that he'd just caught. Of course, no amount of acting could fool Nezu at this point.

"No, I don't believe it is," the small mammal disagreed, still smiling calmly like he wasn't flipping Midoriya's world upside down and throwing him in danger. "You are quite the interesting puzzle, Izuku Midoriya." Nezu's smile grew wider, a slightly maniacal gleam in his eyes.

Before Midoriya could say anything else, he continued. "Your disguise, your acting, and even your ability to let slip certain truths to mislead others is quite extraordinary, but you weren't careful enough. Did you know that the style of martial arts you practice is illegal to teach outside of the military?" Nezu said, asked to get visibly excited. "You've also been quite conveniently situated to publicize yourself every time we've had an incident, have you not?"

Midoriya, while inwardly panicking, was actually a bit excited. Nezu was every bit as intelligent as he was rumored to be, and his obsessive information-gathering tendencies were really coming in handy. But not as handy as Shigaraki, HA—bad time for jokes, Midoriya.

Either way, his current orders made it so he couldn't confirm what Nezu was saying, even though he'd like to.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what you're talking about," he said, laughing uncomfortably. 

"I've respected your privacy, even, just to add to the challenge!" Nezu went on, cackling. "I have no way to intrude on Todoroki's panic room, so I haven't a clue what transpired inside. However, after that incident, you were much less careful about where you spilled your secrets. You confided to Mina in Gym Gamma that you are in fact the vigilante known as the Savior, and the girl Eri that you refer to as your adoptive sister is the girl you saved from Shie Hassaikai."

Midoriya was dismayed. Don't get him wrong, it was a good thing that all this was coming out, but it was embarrassing how incompetent he was when it came to keeping important secrets.

Nezu still wasn't done. "I worked out your connection with the League of Villains through your interestingly significant involvement wherever they appeared. This was only solidified when Monoma confronted you about your multiple quirks earlier today. From there, it was a simple matter to connect the League's portal quirk to your strange interactions with young Bakugo concerning Izuku Midoriya, which revealed your identity! Just to check, I called you by your name without any warning when you came in, and you responded without question. Now, did I miss anything?"

"Yeah, you missed the part about how badass I am as a vigilante. Can't say I'm involved with the villains, though." That was fully accurate. He physically couldn't admit that he was a part of the League. Nezu sighed.

"Well, I actually expected this somewhat. Come in, Nighteye."

Sir Nighteye, the hero that Midoriya had fought as the Savior, entered the room. He glared down at Midoriya, who shifted uncomfortably.

"Hello, Izuku Midoriya," Sir Nighteye said, taking a seat and steepling his fingers underneath his chin. "Care to explain why my quirk doesn't work on you?"