Chapter 14

Amelia has been walking for thirty minutes now although she had absolutely no idea where she was going.

The rough path looked very familiar. She didn't know where it would lead her to but she couldn't stop walking. She was curious as to why she remembers this very familiar narrow path.

With every step she took her heart beat increase with excitement and anticipation and she probed her legs to go faster.

Soon, she found herself standing in front of a very familiar lake.

A gasp escape her lips as she realize where she was. This couldn't be possible; this place wasn't suppose to exist unless in her dreams.

Everything was exactly as it was in her dreams. The only thing missing was her green eyes prince.

Her heart began to throb loudly in her chest when she realize something. If this lake is real and not just a dream, then does that mean her crush also exist? Was Eliana right about her dreams being memories?

The thought cause her heart to skip a bit. If that guy really exist and he's a part of her memory, then maybe he was someone really special to her. A boyfriend perhaps.

She blush at the thought. She would have to ask her parent about him later. Surely if he wasn't a figment of her imagination and if he was really part of her life before she lost her memory, then her parents must know about him.

She walked towards the bench which sat facing the lake and she could recall that they sat down in the same bench staring at the beautiful view

She could recall how he pulled her to his warm chest and how his arms had rapped around her protectively.

She plop down on the bench with a contented sigh. The view was much better than her dreams and the air surrounding her was warm and refreshing.

She was relief that this place really exist. Now she knew exactly where to go in other to escape her brother. She had no idea why she felt the urge to get away from him but she had to follow her instinct.

Eliana might be right and he could be a bad guy hiding behind that innocent smile of his. After all she didn't know him; he was a stranger to her and strangers are dangerous especially the ones who gives you an uncomfortable feeling.

She sigh pushing the thought out of her mind as she shut her eyes. For now she was just going to enjoy the warm breeze that seem to calm her mind and soul.

No more thinking of her scary brother and just focus on the warm air around her.

"Excuse me" Amelia's eyes shut open immediately. She could recognize that voice anywhere; it was the same voice in her dream.

She snap her head to look at owner of the voice. He stood beside the bench dressed in a black t shirt and blue fitting jeans. His eyes were the same shade of green exactly the way it was in her dreams and his hair was a little longer.

He looked absolutely handsome and even better than her dreams. He was well built and she could see the muscles bulging through his tight black shirt.

Yup, definitely better than her dreams.

She was so engross in checking him out that she didn't realize he was now staring at her with a look of shock.

Her shock expression faded into confusion and at the same time excitement.

Does he know her?

He was about to say something when his phone started ringing and he quickly pulled it out and held it against his ear before giving her his back.