038 | 𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚑𝚎𝚖

Kiyomizu Kaito does not feel pain.

Maybe because he was quite used to it.

Growing up- he never had a normal childhood. Constantly running away and being beaten up by his creator, comparing him towards the sister he never knew.

He looked at himself in the broken mirror he found in an alley.

He caressed the scar on his cheek.

Kaito could vividly remember how he got it.

The feeling of Bianca's burning knife slashing at the side of his face- as a ten year old version of him cries for mercy- begging for the pain to stop.

For everything to stop.

The purple haired male pulled his mask over his face and puts his hood on.

Kaito walked through the busy evening streets of Tokyo, and into a pharmacy store to buy the things he needed to aid his fresh set of scars and injuries.

He got what he needed- proceeding to check out and pay when he heard a loud bang as soon as he turned his back from the cashier.

Kaito's red eyes widen at the sight of the woman dead- by a singular bullet on he forehead, her blood gushing all over the counter.

He dropped his items on the floor in shock, flinching when a gloved hand grabbed him by his hood.

"Okay, Pop quiz time!" A cheery voice exclaimed as a figure appeared before him out of thin air.

"Who am I?!" The white haired male beamed, leaning closer towards the purple haired male.

"What was that?" He sang "My name is Gogol?"

"That's correct!" The man- now introduced as 'Gogol' cheered.

"Okay, next question..." The clown-like male hummed. "What am I here for?" He asked.

"Here's a hint-" he paused "To pick up!"

"Ah! I gave it (the answer) away!" Gogol wailed.

"To pick up?" Kaito furrowed his brows. "Who? Me?" It was already pretty late- hence he was the only customer in the store.

"Yep." The clown gave him a side glance.

"Hey there, Nice to finally meet 'ya!" He smirked. "The name's Nikolai Gogol," he introduced.

"I believe Dos-kun told me a lot about you!"

~~~~~~~~

After a mission, Fushiguro was taken straight home by Ijichi.

Itadori said something about a movie he wanted to watch.

Yukiko was found- and dragged away by a bunch of her old middle school friends- who conveniently came together for a small hang out. They claim that the brunette wasn't answering any of their chats and calls- meaning she can't escape this time.

And Kugisaki wanted to try a new product from Givenchy so she went out to town.

"Um... Excuse me..." The dyed ginger glanced at the timid girl whom tried to get her attention.

"Was that Itadori with you earlier?"

...
....
....
...
....
...
....
....
...
....
...

Kugisaki and the girl who introduced herself as Ozawa Yuko- also known as Itadori's middle school classmate now sat at a table in a small restaurant.

Needless to say- Kugisaki was surprised when the girl revealed her photo during middle school graduation.

"Isn't this just half a year ago?" Kugisaki exclaimed in shock. "What happened?"