Chapter : 1

[Y/N'S POV]

I was walking towards my classroom. The same boring school, I have to go to every day. I open the classroom door and sit on my bench. I don't have any friends in school. I was just opening my books when I hear the students talking about a new student.

[END OF POV]

You look at them confusingly.

Student 1: Are you sure about that?

Student 2: Yes I am convinced that he will come to our school today.

Student 3: I saw him in the school corridor.

Student 2: I saw him too, he looks handsome.

You were curious to know about that new boy in your class. All of a sudden, a boy comes inside the room, catching everyone's attention.

His brown puppy eyes and dark hairs, his chubby cheeks and pink lips. Your eyes were stuck on him.

He looks around and sits on the empty seat.

Girl 1: Whoa...

Girl 2: What?

Girl 1: He the most handsome man I ever saw.

Y/N: *sigh*

Girl 3: I wish he dates me.

Girl 1: Love at first sight.

The teacher comes inside. Half of the girls were staring at that new kid.

The teacher smiles and speaks-

Teacher: Good morning everyone, we have a new student in our class. His name is Jeon Jungkook. I hope you be friends with him and help him in the studies.

The teacher starts teaching her chapter. After the end of the class, you get up and start walking towards the door.

You come out of the room and start walking in the corridor while looking down.

Suddenly, you get stopped by a guy from your class.

He pulls you from your shoulder and pins you to the wall.

His name is Kim Taehyung. He is a bully and there hasn't been a single day when he didn't bully you.

Taehyung: Hey y/n.

Y/N: What the hell do you want.

Taehyung: It's just that, I hate you so much and teasing you makes me feel better.

Y/N: LET GO OF ME FREAK.

Taehyung: *smirks* What did you call me? Freak, huh?

He slaps you making your lip start bleeding. He then grabs your hairs and pushes you, making you fall on the floor.

You hold your lip in pain. Tears were forming in your eyes.

He laughs at your state and starts walking towards you. He brings his face closer to you and attempts to slap you but he gets stopped by someone.

You look at the guy who stopped him and your eyes widen when you realise it's Jungkook.

He pushes Taehyung away.

He looks at you and kneels.

Jungkook: You okay??

Y/N: Ye-

Taehyung walks towards Jungkook and grabs his collar.

Taehyung: How fucking dare you? She is mine. Don't you dare come between us?

Taehyung pushes him harshly, making his back hit the wall.

Jungkook looks at Taehyung with red angry eyes and punches his face. Blood starts coming from his mouth.

He coughs blood and looks at Jungkook.

Taehyung: You will pay for what you have done, MARK MY WORDS.

He walks away. A crowd gathers there to see what is happening.

Jungkook slowly helps you get up and takes you away from there.

He takes you inside an empty room and starts wiping off the blood from your lip with tissue paper.

Y/N: T-thank you.

Jungkook: *smiles* It's okay. Does he tease you like that every day?

Y/N: *looks down* Hmm.

Jungkook: Only you?

Y/N: *nods* Y-yeah.

Jungkook: But why?

Y/N: He proposed me long time ago but I said no. That's why he hates me so much and bullies me.

Jungkook: *smiles* Dont worry. I won't let him tease you again.

Y/N: *smiles* Thank you.

Jungkook: Can we be friends?

Y/N: My name is Y/n.

Jungkook: I am jungkook.

You both smile at each other.

Jungkook thought: She is cute.