Tsukishima Kei - The Language of Flowers Pt 3

AU:  Gang/Organized Crime

AU: Gang/Organized Crime

Requested (kind of? multiple people + myself lol)

Tags/Warnings: FEM! Reader, innuendos, mild swearing, mild (ish?) violent descriptions/use of guns

*Note on the poem* I found this on Google and tried to find out who wrote it but I couldn't. So, if you recognize this and know who wrote, please let me know so that I can give credit. Also, I added an "and" :)

Word Count: 16k+

•──────⋅☾ ☽⋅──────•

Love's Flower

It started with a budding friendship between two lonely souls,

And a cautious relationship of two former foes.

The blossoming of love's flower covered in delicate thorns.

We nurtured and tended it and it soon grew

Into a blossom of love sweet and true.

My precious flower, I am so blessed that I found you.

•──────⋅☾ ☽⋅──────•

"Again," said Tsukishima.

Padded mats covered the practice room floor, providing a thin layer of protection from the hard ground below. (Y/N) groaned and rubbed their eyes before melting into the ready stance that Tsukishima had taught her. Across from her, Hinata stood head-to-toe in protective gear and a pair of punching mitts in front of him. Both of them were panting heavily as sweat dripped down their foreheads. They've been at this for hours.

It had been four months since (Y/N) had found out about Tsukishima's leadership of the Karasuno gang and the incident happened—Tsukishima was shot and (Y/N) was injured.

During that time, she would come over each week, give him flowers, and then he would make her train for a bit—teaching her to defend herself and ways to fight back if necessary. (Y/N) had been a little apprehensive for Tsukishima to even train her, especially during his recovery, so they started small.

Most of the time, it would just be her, Tsukishima (sitting on a chair), and a punching bag; other times they were joined by another Karasuno member so that she could practise against another person.

Today, Hinata had drawn the short straw, but even so, anyone who was curious came to watch. Then, each time after training, without fail, she would fuss over Tsukishima for getting out of bed for too long. (Y/N) tried to hold back as he got better, but she would remind him that he was still recovering; not just physically, but mentally too. (Y/N) didn't care that he had gotten shot before or had suffered the worst injuries, it would still take a toll on him over time whether he believed it or not. The least she could do was protect him in her own way.