•𝖙𝖊𝖓•

_____________________________
『••✎••』

"Your not going back out there, tonight you'll stay here." He said as his hands tightened around my waist again pulling me a bit closer to him.
———

"W-what?" I looked at him in shock. "N-no sir it's fine I-I'll just quickly rush back" I said whilst trying to get out of his grip. Suddenly I'm being lifted up and over a very muscular shoulder. "S-sir!" I yell at him. "Put me down!" I start pounding my fists onto his back and kick my legs.

I scream when I'm suddenly dropped on a very very comfy bed. I quickly sit up and look around me. I'm on his bed! Oh shoot. I look back at Matteo and see him with a smirk on his face and I scowl at him. "I'm not sleeping here" I say whilst crossing my arms over my chest.

"Yes you are" he says whilst frowning at me. "Now I'm going to take a shower so don't move and go to sleep." I roll my eyes and get under the covers making sure my back is facing him. I'll just wait until he gets in the shower and I'll move to sleep on the floor. People like me are only allowed to sleep on the floor.

As soon as I hear a door close, I turn my head a little over my shoulder and check around the room and see that he's gone. I quickly get out from under the covers and step off of the bed. I grab a pillow and put it on the floor and I lie down putting my head on the pillow. I feel bad that I might make the pillow dirty but oh well.
I deserve to sleep on the floor, not a bed. And with that, darkness surrounded me.

_____________________________
-: ✧ :-

~Matteo's POV~

As soon as I got out of the shower I wrap a towel loosely around my waist and grab another one for my hair. I go out of the bathroom whilst drying my hair so I can go and check on Aria. She better not of gone back to her room.

I look at the bed and see she's not there which makes me clench my jaw. Why didn't she listen to me. I go over to the bed and stop when I hear soft snoring sounds coming from the side of the bed. I look over and see Aria laying on the floor with her head resting on a pillow. You could tell she was cold by the shivering so I went around to her side and picked her up bridal style, careful not to wake her up. I place her on the bed gently and cover her shaking body with the duvet.

I go inside my walk-in closet and grab sweatpants and put them on. I walk back out and dry my hair more and chuck it in my laundry basket. I ruffle my hair whilst going round to the other side of the bed and get under the covers as well laying on my back and looking up to the ceiling.

I've never even let a women inside my bed, so why did I let Aria?

Stop Matteo, can't afford a weakness remember?

。・:*˚:✧。
____________________________
-chapter complete-
👼
Hey angels I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Make sure to keep voting and telling people about my stories ty <3
Sorry this chapter is short, I just wanted to update for you all again :)

What will happen next?
Read on and find out!!

Enjoy this picture of shrek 😍