16

Third Person POV:

They were fucking drunk.

"Jungbook~~~." Taehyung giggled as the said male made weird faces, sitting in front if him, a chicken drumstick in his left hand, the sauce all smeared but he was too drunk to care about it at the moment.

"Taefyun~~." The said male replied, making grabby hands towards the other who pouted in response, clearly not happy with the response. 

"My name is not Taebyun dumbass...Its Taekyun! How can you forget that?" Taehyung slurred as he gave the other a supposed scary glare, nostrils fake flaring. 

Jungkook retreated his hands that were still hanging mid-air before looking apologetically at the other.

"I'm so sorry Tigwan! I won't ever forget your name, hmm?" Jungkook pleaded as he cupped the other's cheeks gently, some of the red sauce getting on his nose. 

Jungkook gently removed the red stains as he watched the other scrunch his nose cutely. 

Taehyung hummed as he leaned towards the inviting warmth. Jungkook's hands were surprisingly warm in the cold weather, his body radiating heat that wanted to curl into. 

Maybe it was because of the atmosphere, or how things went, both of them started leaning closer. Taehyung closed his eyes as he felt the other so close to him.

Jungkook's hot breath fanning his nose, since he sat a bit straight, he was towering the other with half-lidded eyes. His eyes focused on Taehyung's plump, inviting lips.

They were just centimetres apart—

"HOLY SHIT. LORD MOLY! WHAT DID I JUST WITNESS!"

A sudden loud voice brought them out of the trance. Simultaneously jerking back as if they we were burned, they broke apart and glared at the intruder.

"LORD MOLY! BLESS MY NOT-SO-INNOCENT EYES! EW EW!" 

Jimin entered the room, his appearance was disheveled. Jimin wore a navy blue suit that perfectly fit his lean body, his tie hanging loose which looked even sexier. He looked as if he had run a marathon before coming here. 

"Dibam? What are you doing here?" Jungkook slurred as he tried to sit up with wobbly moves, hands on Taehyung's shoulders to support himself. The latter slapped his hands off his own shoulder when he received a certain hard push. 

Jungkook pouted in an exaggerated manner, extending his arm out at Taehyung who smiled sheepishly looking at the red hand mark on his hand. 

"Oh my holy moly god! You are both wasted!" Jimin muttered as he stared at the giggling males, who were now both helping each other stand straight, the previous argument long forgotten. 

Jungkook had his hand wrapped around Taehyung's waist, the drumstick he held was now laying flat on the white sheets, a stain was visible to Jimin who just grimaced at their disgusting acts.

"And Taehyung! I told you to take care of him and look at you. He's the one looking after you!", Jimin proceeded to accuse the sulking male who just whined and started complaining about he had taken care of Jungkook and even made him soup.

"Jungfun!" Taehyung asked in all seriousness, his voice several octaves lower.  

"Tell him. Did I take care of you or did I not?" He even passed him a subtle glare to make sure Jungkook would answer in his favour.

"Yeah. Yeah. Jimbam! He took care of me. Don't scold my baby!" Taehyung patted his head and smiled at him dreamily making Jungkook feel even giddier. 

"Why am I Jimbam and he's your baby?" Jimin sighed, not sure why he was even having this conversation with two wasted people in the first place.