Jennie and her Calvins

Lisa PoV

I was sitting at home playing with my cats, minding my own business when I decided to go on Jennie's Instagram.

I'm in shock....

In tears almost...

What the hell...

I had to put my princess lily down for this.

Jennie posted pictures of herself in Calvin Klein. The orange one isn't really that bad, it's sexy but the black ones that's TOOOOO SEXY.

I can't take my eyes off it I was super mad, how could she show what's mine to the world

I can't take my eyes off it I was super mad, how could she show what's mine to the world. I get a text on my phone. Speaking of the devil.

Nini♥️: honey I'm pulling up now 😘

I roll my eyes. Before I could respond the door opens and closes. I turn and see Jennie wearing her Calvins I see. The orange and cream outfit.

Jennie: lily... hi baby.... baby Lego... Luca...Leo... big boy Louis.

Jennie says in a baby voice while talking to my cats.

Jennie: what's with the mad face, sweet face?

Jennie walks to me and pecks my lips, she then sits beside me.

Lisa: Are you serious Jennie?

Jennie looks at me with confusion.

Jennie: Lisa what's wrong?

She pouts

Lisa: your Instagram post, you are showing too much skin Jennie Ruby Jane Kim

Jennie shakes her head

Jennie: baby it was just a ad photo, it's not like I didn't have any pants on or showing my boobs.

I just look at her with disbelief

Lisa: ok that's fine unnie

Jennie pushes me

Jennie: yahhhh, don't call me unnie, I'm your girlfriend, call me nini or babe or call me your soulmate, better yet call me my love.

Jennie whines shaking me as I was currently ignoring her.

Jennie: babe it's just pictures.

I stand up and tried to walk to my room but Jennie quickly ran and blocked the door.

Lisa: move unnie.

Jennie whines again.

Jennie: Lisa yah stop that.

Jennie was now pouting which is cute. I'm trying to be mad at you nini just wear a mask or something.

Lisa: I'm mad at you still.

Jennie takes my arms and wraps them around her waist then she places her arms around my neck

Jennie: honey you're overreacting.

I pick her up and spin her around and quickly got into my room. I locked my door. Jennie then starts to bang on my door.

Jennie: Lisa don't be a jerk, let me in.

Why is my girlfriend so freaking hot.

Lisa: I can just imagine all those perverts drooling over your body, it bothers me.

I shout over Jennies who was still banging on my door. She then stops.

Jennie: just open the door Lili if you want to talk.

I unlocked the door and Jennie comes into my room. Jennie places her arms around my neck.

Jennie: listen to me very carefully manofoot, I'm all yours, you shouldn't care about weirdos looking at my body when your the only weirdo who gets to touch my body.

I pout I don't know if I should be insulted or not.

Lisa: you kill me Jennie you know that.

Jennies hands trail down to play with the strings of my hoodie.

Jennie: but you love me honey, I just love my calvins and I know you love me in them.

Jennie bites her lips and I just couldn't help but stare.

Lisa: can you hear my heart beating out of control.

I place a kiss on her lips.

Jennie: now can we get back to normal and can you forgive me.

I nod

Lisa: only if you show me your Calvins tonight?

Jennie chuckles

Jennie: I'll do more then just show you baby.

Jennie smirks at me and places a kiss on my lips. My face must be super red right now.

Jennie: can I make my baby some dinner now so we can eat and get on with the rest of our night.

I nod

Lisa: yes please unnie.

I tease Jennie and she glares at me.

Jennie: Lalisa!

I peck her lips and she smiles again.

Jennie: evil poopoo, I'm going to make us dinner now.

Jennie turns her back to me before she leaves the door I smack her butt.

Jennie squeals.

Jennie: MANOFOOT.

////////////////

💭