Chapter 29

A super long chapter ahead for my  readers. Please click the star button and comment down your thoughts

I really work hard on this long chapter so please appreciate it.❤

Song for the chapter ahead

Important author note at the end !!!

Third person POV

" I know keerti what are you thinking. I called you here and suddenly confessed all this when we are at the initial level of our friendship " He said and her gaze unmoved . Ayush sighed and held her palm in his hand .

" This isn't sudden keerti . I was your secret admirer since the first time you came for your interview in my office . Your calmness, your intelligence and your humble and kind attitude made me fall. I want to be part of yours life and make you part of mine too . I like you . " Ayush confession stunned keerti . She was frozen at her spot . She look at him unblinking while ayush smiled nervously waiting for his response .

She slowly pulled her hand from his grip while ayush smile faded .

" Sir ...I " keerti did'nt know what to say . She was confused at the moment . She did'nt knew how to say it to him . She was feeling really awkward to disclose him that she is going to marry off soon .

" Please keerti don't take any decision in haste . I will wait for you few days . Think about it and give me your answer " ayush said softly while keerti shooked her head .

"Sir the main thing is -" keerti bit her lips . It's now or never. She did'nt want to give him any false hope .

" I am getting married by the end of month . I am really sorry . I don't have any romantic feelings for you . I just consider you as a good friend. Nothing more " keerti said while ayush face lost its colour .

" I am really sorry sir . " keerti said looking at ayush sad face . He look down and shook his head .

" Its okay. Don't be sorry . I did'nt knew you were already engaged . It's okay. Congratulations I hope you have a wonderful married life ahead " He smiled softly and she nodded with a sad smile . She knew he is heartbroken but she really did'nt knew what to do.

" I hope you find your better half soon sir . Thankyou for this dinner " she said and ayush nodded . Keerti picked her wallet and about to give him the half bill when ayush shooked his head . She smiled and walked out of the restaurant after bidding him while a tear escaped from ayush eye which he quickly wiped off .