Chapter 22

Samridhi

Finally, I'm feeling happy yes after all the disaster happened. I'm feeling nice today all because of Tia and Naina. Actually, after our conversation we came straight to market we did shopping then we went to the mall to watch a film then after enjoyment it's was time for pampering ourselves so we went to a salon and now we are just walking on the footpath.

" Look," Tia said pointing towards the pani puri stall. Ohh this girl and her love for pain puri.

I turned to my side to look for Naina but she is not there as both of them already reached the stall and started eating. Wahh dost dost na raha behen behen na rahi.

After few minutes they turned around to look at me. " What are you doing there?" Tia said with her mouth full of pani puri. Finally, she remembers I also came here with them.

" Bhaiya ek plate or ( one more plate) " Tia said taking the plate from him and giving me.

After having our pani puri pawrii we go home.

I was smiling but as I enter my home my smile dropped looking at the person who is the root cause of my every problem sitting on the couch.

"What is he doing here?" I whisper to Naina.

" I have come here to take you" did I said loudly.

" Go pack your bags," he said no he ordered me.

I go straight upstairs to my room.

" I'm not going anywhere " I sat in bed.

" If you are forgotten I will remind you that now you are a married woman so you can't stay here because your home is with your husband," Naina said dramatically.

" I still don't want to go"

"Nobody is asking you"

" What are you doing why you have not started packing yet," Ma said sternly.

" Because I don't want to go" I mumbled.

" Did you say something?" Ma asked me.

"Nothing"

" Now get ready and come downstairs fast," she said closing the door.

"Now get ready and come downstairs fast," Naina said mimicking Ma.

" I have to do something"

"What are you thinking?"

" About running away" she started laughing.

" You know bride run away before their marriage not after"

"If you have another plan then tell or else I'm considering it"

" Ok ok I have a plan"

" So the plan is I go downstairs and said to Abhimanyu that you want to talk to him privately then you will tell him that you don't want to go with him"

" Wah wah what an idea!"

" I will tell him that I don't want to go with him and what will he say that it's ok I have no problem. you idiot" I throw a pillow at her.

Knock knock

" What are you waiting for? come downstairs" Ma said coming inside.

"Ma I not feeling well," I said with my all acting skills.

" You're not feeling well?" Naina asked me and I glare at her.

" Oh yes yes she is not feeling well" she also said to Ma.