67

Kakashi had brought Sasuke and Sakura to Might Guy's hospital room because Guy wasn't allowed to go out yet. Lee, Neji and Tenten had decided to tag along too to pay a visit to their sensei. 

They had been discussing the attack when the curtains rose lightly. The window beside Guy's bed was suddenly obscured by the figure that had perched on it. Kakashi pulled the curtain away and there sat Sai. He held a scroll in hand which he was tucking awa in his belt and then jumped into the room.

"Could've used the door you know." Tenten told him, to which Sai merely shrugged.

"Ah today's youth. This is fine." Might Guy inhaled sharply as he reminisced about his own youth.

"Lady Tsunade is back and she's asking for a report." Sai explained. He turned to Kakashi and tilted his head.

"Haaah?? Why do I have to go?? I already wrote a report earlier." Kakashi wailed. He was not happy. He had taken all the time and effort to write a nice report so he could have a free day today but now-

"The Hokage wants to hear the details from you. I told her about your report but she insists. uh, Sakura and Sasuke should probably go too, since they encountered Naruto." The boy turns to his team mates.

"Wait you met Naruto-??"

"Naruto?" 

Neji and Rock Lee spoke up at the same time, then glanced at each other.

"Well, it was supposed to be classified information-" Sakura shoots a glare at Sai who doesn't bother giving her a reaction. 

"Oh come on, we all know each other! We know what happened, you guys should tell us when stuff like this happens. There's no point hiding it you know." Tenten crossed her arms and leaned against a wall, frowning slightly at the fact that nobody told them that Naruto himself had been part of the attack. 

Although it was not something very surprising, they had all been there when Naruto was exiled, they had all been there after the exile, when all the genins slowly gathered at the training grounds. They had all heard of when Naruto was first encountered by Team 7. They were all together when the information spread to others and everyone discussed his current alliances. 

Naruto's villain arc was no secret to them. However it was something that they had all been keeping a secret from all the villagers.  Nobody could know. 

They had all unanimously promised each other of not spreading this information. The last time the villagers had thought Naruto was dangerous, they had exiled him. If they were told that he was now in league with the most dangerous criminals out there, they would revolt and demand for his death.

Kakashi then interjected and after saying their goodbyes, led his team out of the hospital.

"How long till he heals fully?" Sai questioned his sensei.

Kakashi flipped pen his book as they walked and shrugged, "He could be up and running right now if he wanted to, but the doctors say he has to wait for atleast another day."

They settled into a sort of comfortable silence as they walked towards the Hokage's Tower.

----------------