'I Don't Care If You're Contagious' 8

Ash awoke to the early sounds of traffic below and the crisp smell of fresh brewed coffee. Sunlight streamed in through his black curtains casting a dim glow to his room, a sliver of sunlight hit him in the face. Rolling over groaning he got up rubbing the sleep and dried tears from his eyes. Ash touched his lips, he remembered then. Last night at Nathans house and the intense make out session. Ash flopped back on his bed and called for his friend, " SHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" He rolled over and grabbed his pillow below and shoving it in his face, he  was confused and hurt and the whole build up of emotions had a firm grasp on him. He needed to talk he needed this and his friend, it was time to just let it all out. 

" what's wrong baby?" Shilo asked her head poking out from behind the door, concern plastered on her sleepy face.

Ash peeked from behind his below, with his lip hanging low in pout " sit?" Ash padded the empty spot on his bed.

Shi smiled solemnly and walked in carrying two cups of fresh java, Ash sat up and smiled meekly at his friend and her flannel pjs and Alice Cooper shirt.  Grasping the warm cup in both hands he sipped his coffee and took deep breaths he knew Shi would flip when she found out what happened at Nat's house. 

" Shi, I kissed a boy... not just kissed like intense make out hands all over the body, bodies pressing against each other kind of make out session. And the thing is the moment it happened ans I didn't want it to stop, I was so... into it It was like I wasn't even myself. And the BAM! I realised I was kissing a boy hardcore, I freaked and grabbed my shit and just ran..." 

Ash was shaking a bit his adrenaline was spiked high, he was scared to tell her but he had to. Ash glanced at his friend through his dark messy hair. Shi stared back her face was blank, then he seen it the sideways grin she does when she gonna freak. 

"OMG I knew it! I knew it would happen, awww Ashhy baby don't be sad. It's high fucking time! That you find someone, you've been so lonly, since..." Shi stopped smiling and stared down into her coffee. 

" Never mind, what I'm getting at is that, well take it slow of course your going to be scared and confused who wouldn't. But you know if you don't feel like its you, well there's always someone else out there for you." Shi nooded to him, and took a sip of her coffee. Ash picked at the imaginary lint on his blanket, so much on his mind. 

" SHIT, what time is it?" Ash looked around his room for his clock, it read 12:20 PM 

"  F F  F F F I'm late shit, gotta go " Ash jumped out of bed and pulled on a pair of black skinniesfrom last night and a gray hoodie. He downed his coffee and grabbed his jacket before heading out the door, he couldnt be late after all he had to talk to Nathan. 

Ash's phoned vibrated when he was half a block from school, he checked it, another message from Miranda. The chick just couldnt stop texting him. This has been the 30th text he got, all in which where seriously bipolar messages for such a hormonal girl. 

The first couple said how shes was sorry for over reacting, how she wanted him back, she missed him, she was horny, she hated him, he sucks, he could burn in hell, the last one sent his gut drop. The text said

 " Ash bbz, can't wait til you get to school, you should see all wonderful posters of you n your boy" 

" Shit" he muttered, Ash put his phoned away and ran like hell he ran til he was at the doors of hishigh school. He dropped dead in his tracks when he seen the photo staring at him menacingly. It was a big blown up picture of Nathan and him. The photo was taken from a cell phone through a window. It was a shot oh him sitting on the stool his shirt half way up with Nathan pressed into him like a perfect piece. Both there faces pressed together in a heavy kiss. Big blown up black letters shouted at him, FAG was printed across the top.

Ash felt his blood boil, he lost all his respect for Miranda, she was a bitch a twat and deserved to be choked. Ash tore the picture off the door stomping on it, he felt the lump in his throat the lump that said " Your going to cry soon" He couldn't cry just yet, Ash stormed through the doors, the picture was plastered ever where on lockers on the floor on the walls. Kids sneered at him as he walked past, girls gigled at him. The gay boys winked at him, the jocks and meat heads shouted queer and fag at him. He kept his words to himself, and his fists tightly to his sides he couldnt loose control not now he couldnt. 

" Looking for me baby" The voice was loud and almost seductive. Ash stopped he felt his heart going a milion miles an hour. His anger was just waiting to be burst. 

Ash turned around to face Miranda, she smiled at him her arms crossed. Like she already won or something, Ash walked up to her biting his lip and fighting back tears. 

" Ashy I told you, don't mess with me now look what you've done" She gestured around the growing group of people that was forming and the pictures on the walls. 

" I told you baby shit was going to go down if you left me, now the way I see it to get rid of this ... ridicule and embarrassment. Is to well to get back together with me. After all I am everything and I was the only one that cared after your pathetic accident."  Miranda smiled and clicked her tounge as if she won the fight. 

Ash forced a laugh and took a step closer to get, his face was now a meer inch from hers. He knew she couldnt handle him this close, it made her weak. Ash pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed, he was screwed he knew it, Miranda just ruined him in 10 minutes flat with a photo. But still he couldnt let her have all the fun.

" Babe, you will never have me, you will never have anyone. Your a lonly girl deep inside who's to self centered. What you did; just proved your a phsyco bitch who can't handle rejection. And you may be right but let me tell you, I was the only one who would go out with you, who would handle your bullshit and gossip. I was your only friend the only person who could handle you. But I was wrong.." Ash took a deep breath and stared her down, he could see Miranda lose of words and breaking. He could already see tears building up. 

" You are nothing to me, and will always be nothing. You were right about Nathan, I am happier around him. I was more happy then ever in a long time, and that kiss that you took a photo of. Was the most amazing kiss I'd ever had, better then yours. Your a disgusting human Miranda you may have looks but looks can go only so deep. Deep inside your a horrible human being." Ash spat the last words out, then took his phone out showed Miranda before smashing it on the ground make Miranda jump back. 

Ash looked at the phone then looked at her, and shook his head. Miranda could see the disappointment and hate he had for her. Ash turned around and walked back to the schools doors, past the group of silent people. 

" ASH! WAIT PLEASE!" Miranda yelled at him, he could hear the quiver in her voice and he knew he damaged her bad but she deserved it.