15~

As we finally get back to the tower. Tony decided it's time for a movie night, which meant that I had to introduce myself to two new Avengers I hadn't met.

And sadly not Thor, he was on earth for like 4 minutes trying to defeat some guy named Malekith. But after that he left back to.. What was it called? Asgard? Yes I think that's right.

That's a bummer, I really wanted to know how the lightning and the hammer worked.. And maybe go to Space.

So, quick summary of how the meeting went,

Bruce Banner. I was fangirling when I met him. What can I say, I love his work! And also the whole, turning into a giant green rage monster thing, that was also cool! Not that I have seen it in person but I probably will. I do have a gift of pissing people off. He's also the voice of reason in this little group.

Next Clint Barton, he was cool, and definitely thinks he's the funniest guy on the team. He and Nat seemed very close. He's the guy that everyone makes fun but secretly cares about.

And after meeting most of the avengers I concluded that, Steve was definitely the mom of the group.

Nat, was the one that always knows everything about anything and is very mysterious.

And that Tony pretends to not care about them, but is probably the one who cares most about this team.

Anyway, after that lovely and awkward meeting. We made it in the tower and on the couch, arguing about what movie we were gonna watch.

"Maybe we should let the kid choose?" Bruce asked, suddenly everyone stopped arguing, hair pulling, punching, biting and overall acting like children.

"Yes."

"I'm okay with that."

"Sure."

"Alright."

Like I said, voice of reason. "So what do you wanna watch, munchkin?" Clint asked, sitting next to me and ruffeling up my hair.

"I don't really know, I can't remember the last time I watched a movie." It was the truth, I really can't Remember. I'm wondering if I ever even watched a movie.

"What about you Stevie? You got anything on that list of yours?" I remember him telling me about a list he had to catch up to this century. I personally recommended the musical Heathers, but Tony said that his 40s brain wouldn't be able to handle it.

He grabbed his notebook out of his pocket and looked trough it. "Let's see, I have Starwars?" He said with a confused look. "Or is it Startrek?" he asked, Tony slapped his hand against his forehead. "YOU were doing so well, capsicle." Tony said in full disappointment. Even Bruce was looking kinda offended.

"Before the fan Base gets angry lets watch Starwars!" I said before a 'geek battle' was going to start.

Even though I have never seen the movies, I already knew most of the things that were going to happen, you know because of the fans that can't keep there mouth shut about certain plot Twist. Then again can't really blame them, they are pretty old movies.

I watch as everyone starts sitting on the couch. At first I was sitting next to Clint but then Tony picked me up and put me next to him.

"Hey! Why do you get to have the child!" Clint said annoyed.

"Because I'm her foster Dad!" Tony stated back. Wow... That's the first time he called himself my Dad, I mean foster Dad but you get the idea.

"Wait, isn't Steve technically my foster father until I get adopted?" I asked confused, and to annoy them furter.

"Yes, yes I am." Without saying anything else he picked me up and put me in between him and Nat while laying a soft blanket on me.

I could see Tony and Clint both pouting and crossing there arms.

I had my legs on Nat's lap and my head was leaning against Steve.

The last thing I saw was Steve crossing Starwars of his list...