Chapter 19

Mikey's pov:

Just after the call with y/n-chin has finished, another call came to me telling me to go to a place. I wanna see what's so important for me to go there so I immediately go to said place to take a look. Though I had some doubts cuz y/n-chin said that they're at the Musashi festival but as long as y/n's there nothing bad would happened. Right?

I'm now ridding my precious bike as fast as I could in this rain but half way there, I felt my phone vibrated in my pocket to see a voice message from y/n-chin.

Huh? What is happening now?

Y/n-chin said to go to the parking lot at the back.

Also, in addition to what y/n-chin said. Mitsuya informs me that it seems like Peh was the one who would probably attack Kenchin.

Oh I get it now. If I found out who planned all this, I'm gonna kill them.

I turn my bike around and zoom past through the cars and buildings towards the place where y/n-chin said.

I'm now getting nearer and nearer as I saw a lot of Moebius seemingly about to fight with my gang. It seems like they notice me coming near as I skidded to a stop behind them. I look around to see the situation and saw Kenchin's head was bleeding and some Moebius' guys are holding a bat.

"Mikey...!"

"Mikey-kun!!"

I heard Mitsuya and Takemitchy called, respectively. I got off my bike and said, "I get it now." I walk near them before continuing, "I got called out somewhere else...so Kenchin could get attacked."

I head directly towards Pehyan and continue my guesses, "Then, it'd be my fault that Toman would get split in two...right?"

"I'm just doing it for Pah-chin!!" Shouted Pehyan. I got upset hearing him say that.

"This isn't your style! Who...tempted you into this?" I saw his eyes widen. I knew it.

3rd pov:

As all of this was happening, someone suddenly said, "Wow. What a surprise. Mikey isn't just all brawn. How dull.", as they walk towards Mikey and the others holding a cigarette stick.

"...And you are?" Mikey ask.

"Doesn't matter who I am." The guy started, stopping just about 2 feet away from Mikey and continued, "But I'm in charge of Moebius. For the moment, at least. Name's Hanma.", as he introduced.

Temporary Leader of Mobius, Shuji Hanma.

"So you're the nasty creeplord behind all this?" Mikey insulted.

"You're such a pain in the *ss, Mikey-cha-.." Hanma replied before being cut off by Mikey directing his kick on his head. "-n!" *Wham*

"He blocked Mikey's kick?!" Everyone were shock when Hanma blocked the kick with her arm.

"Don't act so hasty, Mikey." Hanma said as he muttered "yowch" shaking his arm in pain.

"My mission is to destroy Toman. Best way to do that is to make you fight amongst yourselves. But I think this works out. With this hands, I'm gonna take on the 'Invincible Mikey'...and tear you apart!!" Hanma told them their plan as he indirectly challenge Mikey to a fight shouting the last words.

"Moebius' entire gang of 100 people!" He shouted as he spread his arms wide as if to show the Moebius behind him.

"Versus four guys from Toman!" He continued before turning to the Moebius members behind him saying, "Don't wuss out like you did last time, Idiots!!" Before adding, "I'm not soft like Osanai was."

"Yes, sir!!" Responds the Moebius gang.

"If you run away, I'll hunt you down and beat you 'til all your teeth are gone!!" Hanma threatened.

"...Yes, sir!!" They shuddered at the threat.

"Take on Mikey and Draken..." Hanma pointed at the two as he continue, "...and kill 'em both♡" before walking back.

Just when thing were about to start, various sound of motorcycles were heard coming towards there direction as Mitsuya said, "Phew! Just in time.", grinning.

"Huh?" -Takemichi

Soon enough Toman members began to arrive as they all stood up and walk towards Mikey and the other three.

"In fighting's not really my thing." Said by the 5th Division Captain, Yasuhiro Mutou aka 'Mucho'.

"But if we're going up against Moebius, then I can go all-out!!" Said by the 4th Division Captain, Nahoya Kawata, aka 'Smiley'.

"Which means tonight's the big showdown." Said by the 1st Division Captain, Keisuke Baji.

"You guys..." Mikey started.

"We brought all of Toman with us, Motherf*cker" Baji said as he tie his hair up.

"Who wants to die first?!" Smiley ask cheerfully.

"Peh! You're goin' down first!!" Mucho stated.

"Sh*t!" Peh cursed but was grab by Hanma's hand behind his head preventing him from moving as Hanma said, "Now things are getting interesting.", as he grins.

The two gangs faced off only separated by a short distance away from each other.

Draken stood up as he said, "A big brawn on the day of the festival...really gets my blood pumpin'", as he sways with Takemichi saying, "Don't..." worried for his friend.

"Right, Mikey?!!" Draken shouted to Mikey.

"Haha." Mikey laugh before leading the whole gang shouting, "Let's do thiiis!!", as they charge towards Moebius. *stomp* *stomp*

"Kill 'em all!!" Hanma commanded as Moebius, too, begins to run meeting Toman's attack.

Meanwhile, back to a certain h/c haired girl...

"Hmm? What? Why do I feel like I've been here before? Hmm, maybe not?" The girl muttered to herself choosing a random direction. Apparently just walking in circles around the dense trees around here for at least half an hour ago.

'Hmm, are they fighting now? Gawwdd, guys where are youuuu?!! Anyone? Help me out here...'( ʖ̯ ) The girl thought as she continues to walk through the dense trees.

'I can't hear, and see anything clearly because of this stupid rain!' The girl complained as she blamed the rain for her misfortune this time.

'Now I want some dorayaki...maybe some taiyaki, too?' She could only thought to distract herself from wanting to cut all the trees down.

...yes, she's that frustrated...

Chapter End

Hey? Sorry I updated later than usual...

(Not edited)