AGT-EN-DERTIG

Hello everyone. So I have been feeling very down lately and unmotivated. So I apologize if this chapter is not all you have been expecting. I have been editing, deleting and retyping so in the end I am unsure if this is good enough. But I hope you guys enjoys it.

Hopefully you guys will vote and comment.

Here is the next chapter.

~~~

It did take a few days for Lisa to organise the beach trip. While she would more than happily whisk the brunette away on the trip, she did have to plan for the certain standards which her lovely girlfriend has. She may be dating a poor person, but she does not have poor standards, being a princess who has lived in luxury all her life. Luckily though her girlfriend's equally lovely cousin has kindly offered her the beach house she had just bought, and so she knows the comforts of her princess will be provided for.

She also did her research on the beach and surrounding area they will be going to, as well as conversing with the staff which Jisoo kindly referred her to the day after she offered it to her. The head of staff sounded like a sweet lady and she was more than happy to help Lisa prepare for the trip she was planning.

"And I thought romance was dead, I guess there is hope for the younger generation!"

Lisa couldn't help but get excited as she planned it, almost feeling like she was a spy on a secret mission. She really hoped that Jennie would enjoy the trip, especially since the special circumstances that the two of them are in. The butterflies in her stomach only grew through the days that she planned, her heart just filled to the brim of love and happiness each time that she sees the brunette.

She never thought that she would be in the position of ever possibly falling in love with Jennie. When she first met the brunette, she thought she was one of the biggest bitches she has ever met. And she still kind of is but guess the mean girl type is just her ideal type. She always did love the types that acted all cold but were warm once you get to know them, and Lisa got that, but only tenth-fold.

The hardest part was probably trying to pack a bag for Jennie because she wanted to keep it all a surprise before she takes the brunette to the house. And it was proven difficult as Jennie was almost attached to her hip everywhere. But thank goodness that Jennie always went to Jisoo's dorm to shower because that was when she managed to snatch a few of the brunette's items and stuff them into a bag which she has hidden in the closet that Jennie surprisingly hasn't noticed.

Honestly, the few times that Jennie has caught her can be counted on her hands and she hopes to keep it limited just to one.

But finally, she had everything organised and she couldn't hide her giddiness as she hummed in bed as Jennie slipped in under the blankets and immediately pressed herself into the Thai. Jennie looked at her weirdly as she wrapped her arms around her waist.

"Just what has gotten you in such a good mood?"

"Hmm?" Lisa mockingly hummed back at her and Jennie rolled her eyes before flicking her on the nose, smirking when Lisa let out a small yelp and wiggled it like a rabbit.

"Seriously Lili. Answer me."

"Have I ever told you that I love the nickname, Lili?"

Ever since Lisa came up with her own nickname for Jennie, the brunette was determined to give her another nickname which was not tied down to an insect which lives in hair. And she came up with it quite quickly as she called the Thai it the following day, a triumphant smile on her face when Lisa looked at her in surprise.

"Yes, you have, now answer me."

"Can't you just humour me?"

"No. Now spill."