𝟴. 𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀

I just love christmas!

Christmas had rolled around and Charlotte couldn't be happier

Christmas had rolled around and Charlotte couldn't be happier. One thing that really had never changed about her was her love of the holiday and the excitement she felt the moment December began.

This year the Glee Club were helping out at the homeless shelter to give back. Unexpectedly, this was Sue Sylvester's request, but Charlotte was very much looking forward to helping people who were less fortunate feel the Christmas spirit.

"We might have spent our entire decorating budget for the year, but with something as fabulous as this, I have to say, Brav-ho-ho-ho." Rachel said as the New Directions admired the tree and decorations they had put up in the choir room this year.

"Hey, everybody, listen up." Finn announced as he came into he room with Rory following close behind him. "My man, Rory Flanagan, here wants to say a few."

When everybody took their seats, Rory centred himself to be able to talk to the others. "Thanks, Finn Hudson. So, guys, my mummy was going to come visit for the holidays, but plane tickets are expensive, so it's my first Christmas without any family. I'd like to cheer myself up by dedicating this song to them...and to the King."

"Jesus?" Kurt questioned and Blaine shook his head at him.

(Blue Christmas~ performed by Rory)

After the extremely beautiful rendition of the song, Charlotte turned in her seat to look at Sam, knowing he most definitely missed his family. She sent him a smile and patted his knee before turning back to the front to applaud Rory.

"Gosh, that song was so depressing. I may actually be dead right now." Santana said, unimpressed.

Quick to make sure Santana's words didn't affect Rory too negatively, Rachel spoke up. "I-I think, what Santana means is, although that-that was mournfully beautiful, now that the whole glee club is back together, I think that we should focus on the more joyous and the pageant aspects of this holiday season."

"Rachel's right." Tina agreed. "Last Christmas was super sad. Kurt was at another school, Coach Sylvester trashed everything, and Artie got a pair of magic legs that broke the next day.
We were the island of misfit toys. This year is going to be-"

"This year, it's a whole new sprig of mistletoe." Mr Schue shouted, way too into the excitement of the season as he confidently made his way into the choir room. "Guess who's not getting coal in their stockings for once... us."

Everyone was slightly confused at his very upbeat attitude and also as to why he was so late to the meeting that day.

"Rory, have a seat." He said, prompting the boy to sit down. "Just got off the phone with Don Borowski, the local station manager at Lima's PBS affiliate. Turns out that their annual broadcast of the Yule log burning has been canceled."