chapter 24: saturday

3rd Person's POV

"Wahh! I'm to lazy to cook..." You yelled walking down the stairs, you just woke up from your slumber.

"Oh Y/N! You're awake, Mom left you some eggs and bacon to eat. She left early" Soobin shouted getting his bag from the couch.

"Going somewhere?" You asked him while getting the plate with an egg and two bacon's.

"Yeah the gang wanna hangout... I'll take my leave by Y/N!" He yelled closing the door dead silence could be heard inside the house.

"Tsk...as always" you said annoyed being alone with nothing to do.

*Ding dong*

"And who could that be!?" You mumble being annoyed by the doorbell getting ringed for multiple times already.

"Ye—"

"Yahh! Have you already forgotten about our project!? It's saturday we already talked about the meeting!" Jay shouted at the girl that still trying to process what Jay just said the

Snap

"Heck! I totally forgot! Come inside give me 30 minutes to get ready. Shit!" You yelled panicking on what are you going to do first.

"Hurry up!" Jay shouted and sat down on the couch scrolling through social media.

"Y/N! How could you not remember you're meeting him this saturday!? Your so dumb! My gosh" you said picking up some grey hoodie and knee length black short and looked on the mirror

You gasp as you saw you're own reflection, your hair look's like a bird nest your still on you're pajamas.

"Why am i so careless!?" You shouted and looked at the clock to see that's it's already 10am

"Well shit" you mumble and went take a really quick bath and changed onto the clothes you picked earlier.

You blushed you're hair and put your shoes on and took your small sling bag putting your phone, camera, wallet and some necessary thing's that you might be needing. You went downstairs to see him looking at his watch.

"You said just 30 minutes... it's already been an hour" The tall boy said and looked at you a little annoyed.

"Sorry then, lost track of time i guess" you said and looked at the window

"So are you just going to stare there or come with me?" He blurttered and you jolted and followed him, locking the door you entered the car and sat at the back seat.

"Yahh! What am i your driver? Sit at the front seat stupid!" Jay said stepping inside the car and buckled his seatbelt.

You went out the car and went to the front seat obeying the arrogant bird.

"Yeah, yeah tsk...why so hot headed?" You asked him starting the engine.

"Why do you have so many questions? Can't you shut up even just for once?" He replied and started the car.

The car ride was complete silence nobody dared to talk not until you broke it

"So....where are we going?" You asked him a little curious on where the both of you be going.

"Uhh... The park i guess did you brought you're camera?" He asked

"Yeah i did just incase" you replied to him..

The car ride went back to silent again Jay just focusing on the road you were playing with your phone.

Jay's POV