𝟭𝟭. 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁

I like you, you like me.

With Valentine's day fast approaching, McKinley was full of love

With Valentine's day fast approaching, McKinley was full of love. Skipping into the choir room, Charlotte took her seat next to Sam, sending him a big smile. Full of excitement, she planted a kiss on his cheek before letting out a dreamy sigh.

"I just love love." She said as Sam chuckled at her.

Putting an arm around the back of her chair, he said softly, "You're very cute."

"No, you're cute!" Charlotte retaliated with a giggle.

Before either of them could say anything else, Mr Schue bursted into the room enthusiastically. "Okay, everybody, let's hear it for love! Your assignment for Valentine's week is to find and perform the world's greatest love songs."

With a giggle, Charlotte turned to Sam with a teasing smile. "I'm gonna call dibs on serenading Mike, you can have Tina."

"No, I want Mike!" Sam protested with a pout.

"No way." She sent him a pointed look before resting her head against his shoulder. "I loved him before you did and before Tina did. I'm the superior one."

Shaking his head with a small smile on his face, Sam just put his head on top of hers, getting back to listening to Mr Schue. "Now, Regionals is next week, and we still need to raise $250 for costumes and hair spray."

"Still need a set list too, but that won't be prepared until the night before the competition no doubt." Charlotte mumbled quietly to herself.

"Oh, God, not another bake sale." Kurt muttered in dread.

"If any student gives ten dollars, we will sing these world's greatest love songs to their Valentine." Mr Schue started to explain with a lot of enthusiasm. "We will serenade each classroom-"

"No!" The club yelled as soon as those words left Mr Schue's mouth.

"Yes!" Rachel squealed in excitement.

"Two years ago, we went room-to-room Christmas caroling, they threw food." Tina said, first to explain their very adamant refusal.

"And shoes." Mike added.

Slightly disappointed by their lack of enthusiasm towards his idea, Mr Schue was quickly distracted by Sugars hand waving in the air. "Yes, Sugar?"

"Here's a spoonful of Sugar for you all: Don't sweat the small stuff, and it's all small stuff
when you're rich." She smiled, standing up and walking over to Mr Schue, pulling a wad of cash from her bag. "So, here you go."

"Uh, Sugar, I can't take that." Mr Schue shook his head, very shocked.

"Take it!" Kurt demanded quickly as Sugar waved the money infront of the man.