𝟭𝟰. 𝘀𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗴𝗹𝗲𝗲-𝘃𝗲𝗿

Oh my God, Sam! I need to show you some of my comedy skits!

The Glee Club thought that Disco sucked. After a Glee meeting where Blaine, Mike and Brittany did their performance of You Should Be Dancing, Mr Schue had a plan, and for that he needed the power of Disco.

Walking into Glee Club with Rachel as they talked about life when she would be her sister-in-law, Charlotte noticed a massive dance floor taking up all the floor space in the Choir room.

"Did someone steal our floor?" Brittany asked, the first to speak up about her confusion.

"Don't worry, we'll have it back by the end of the week." Mr Schue assured the worried girl. "In the meantime, Sue has lent us her-"

"-my very own personal, one-of-a-kind, lit-from- within, shatterproof, Plexiglas dance floor." Sue cut the man off, finishing with a smile. "Modeled, of course, on the dance floor immortalized by a young, musky John Travolta at the height of his potency in the legendary dansical Saturday Night Fever."

Despite being rather impressed with the woman's knowledge, Rachel still shut down any Disco ideas. "Coach Sylvester, while we applaud your proper use of the terminology, we told Mr. Shue we do not support disco in this room."

"Ah, but some of you do." Mr Schue spoke up as Blaine, Mike and Brittany smiled a bit. "So for this week's assignment, we are going back in time to the songs of Saturday Night Fever."

Finn scoffed, genuinely thinking Mr Schue was insane. "Come on, Mr. Shue. That's like a record our parents listen to."

With Finn looking around confused, Blaine smiled, nodding along to Coach Sylvester's next words. "That album, teen Solomon Grundy, is one of the best-selling soundtracks of all time."

"Tony Manero's story is your story." Mr schue explained. "He's a guy who works at a paint store, struggling to figure out his life. And the only time he feels sure about himself is when he's performing on the dance floor. He has a dream. To get out of his old neighborhood in Brooklyn and get to New York City. And by the end of the movie, that's what he's done. He's turned his dream into a plan."

Still unsure on something, Kurt asked,"So why the dance floor?"

"Well, Porcelain, because we're going to start
with a dance-off." Sue explained. "And the winner will receive a replica of John Travolta's iconic white polyester suit, which I am having a cadre of expert Viennese tailors painstakingly reproduce."

Gasping, Kurt had a new attitude towards the lesson this week. "Oh, my God, I need that suit!"

"Oh, I bet that's worth a lot of money." Mike muttered.

"I would totally put that suit on." Puck said before smirking. "eBay."

"So you just want us to start dancing like Soul Train-style?" Mercedes asked, still not totally onboard with the Disco theme.