Part - 8

Making him jealous is easier than you expected. You never missed a chance for that. You have to admit it that he looks way more handsome when he is jealous. 

You being close to Namjoon or talking about him to Jungkook are the only things that make Jungkook restless these days. His blood will start to boil when he hears Namjoon's name from your mouth. He didn't even hated Lena this much, when she left him at altar dragging his family's reputation 

He groaned as the sunlight hit his face. "Freaking morning sunlight." He forcefully opened his eyelids cursing the sunlight. But his mind got immediately relaxed as the sight in front of him. 

Your calm and pouting sleepy face never failed to bring a smile to Jungkook's lips. He felt blessed to have this pleasant view to his eyes every day. 

You stirred a little in your sleep. Some of your hair was restricting him from enjoying your face fully. It's the only time in a day he gets to enjoy your beautiful face without hesitation and interruptions. 

Unconsciously his hands went up to remove the hair and tuck in them behind your ears. His eyes roamed in through your perfectly sculpted face. You are the most gorgeous woman for him always. His eyes travelled from your long black eyelashes to your light pink gleaming soft looking lips.

It attracted his lips towards you like a magnet. His face inched closer to you. He stopped for a moment to confirm that your eyes are still close. His lips slightly brushed on yours. But before capturing it fully, he felt a force on his chest. 

You placed your hand on his chest stopping him from moving further. "Stealing is not a good habit Mr. Jeon Jungkook." Your eyes were still closed. 

His eyes widened. He didn't expect you to wake up now. Without knowing what to do, he immediately closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep.

You opened your eyes. "There is no need to pretend to be asleep. I caught you red-handed." You squint your eyes at him. 

"What are you blabbering early in the morning Y/N." He yawned like he just woke up.

"Why did you try to kiss me?"

"When? Me? No way." He acted as if he didn't do anything. 

"Don't try to deny it Jungkook. I clearly felt your lips on mine." You looked straight into his eyes. 

"You must have dreamed in your sleep." He got up from the bed avoiding your gaze. 

"I am not that much of a sleepy head." You sat on the bed.

"You can't accuse me for stealing. I only tried to take what is entitled to me." He took a towel and headed towards the bathroom to get ready for the day. 

"Only I have the right to claim those lips." He said before closing the door.

You grinned at his words. 

                                      ***

"Are you free this evening?" Jungkook asked. His eyes were focused on the road. 

"Yeah, I am. Why?" 

"Jimin invited us for their baby's gender reveal function."

"You mean your friend? Park Jimin."

"Yeah, why?"

"But it's less than three months since their marriage happened."

"She was two months pregnant at the time of their marriage." Jungkook laughed lightly seeing your mouth going agape. 

Jimin was too impatient to wait till marriage. As soon as he got permission from their parents to get married, he started the process of having a baby and she ended up two months pregnant on the wedding day. 

"Wow that's great." You laughed a little. 

"We could have done the same right?" Jungkook blurted out without thinking twice. Maybe he must be thrilled to experience all these with you. But your reply made his smile drop.

"But unlike them we were not lovers before the marriage. If you forgot, our marriage was an accidental one Jungkook. I have not even been in your mind in these last years." You said monotonously. 

If Lena had not gone missing that day. He might be expecting a baby with her by now. The thought that she was his girlfriend for three years still makes your heart heavy. 

Before he could say anything your phone rang.

"Hello Namjoon." You greeted him after picking the call. "I will be there in five minutes."

Jungkook clicked his inner cheek with his tongue. 'She sounds like she only had me in her mind all these time.' He scoffed.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Hope you guys liked it. Sorry for making you all wait. Take my sincere apology for that 🥺

The surprise is postponed because I have to add a little more scenes in the story 😁

Please do give me feedbacks and motivate me🙂 don't forget to vote if you are eager for the next part 🥰

See you in the next chapter 😘